Ratings for Dr. Sheryl L. Oleski

I have been seeing Dr. Oleski for a back injury I sustained at work. I highly recommend her. She and her staff has been more than professional and at the same time down to earth and caring. If you are hurt, this is the Dr. you need to see. She will pursue every option to get you relief .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have seen both Dr, Oleski and her PA Natalie. They are both very helpful and knowledgeable in their field. They have both spent a lot of time with me explaining my treatment. My last appointment was with Natalie and she reviewed my MRI and set me up for injections that cleared up my neck pain. My mother also sees them both and has recommended them to her friends. I highly recommend Dr. Oleski and Natalie Wilchinski her PA.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

This Dr. Is awesome! She is always on time and she has provided me with excellent advice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

She is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I ove Dr. Oleski. I have been in her care for 1 1/2yrs now. She actually cares about your issues and does everything she can to help you. Her PA on the other hand, do not go to her if asked. Her PA was suppose to ssend in a request for MRI and did not send any of the supportive inforamtion that shows that I need one and it got denied by the insurance company. The PA also rushed me out and would not let me ask any questions because she was over booked (which I heard her say to other workers before entering the exam room). Dr. Oleski never rushed me out, took her time, and made sure I knew everything that she was talking about. I would recommend her not her PA.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

This doctor is fantastic. I have been in her care for a year and couldn't be more pleased. She is experienced, has a great personality and actually cares about her patients and treats them like people not a number. She goes above and beyond in every way.....SHE IS THE BEST! She is a rare find and I could not recommend her more!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Sheryl L. Oleski's Credentials

• Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Scranton, PA