Ratings for Dr. JOHN S. Wiener

This man saved my sons life, and I will forever be greatful to him. I drive 2 hrs every 6 months to see him because he is the only Doctor my son now trusts. Believe me when I say he is the best!! My son has had alot of surgerys and we have been around alot of Doctors and we will never see another urologist. Weiner is the Docotor for us :)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

We found him to be rude and condescending. He was far more concerned with teaching the 2 residents that he brought in the room with him than talking to my husband and I about our young son. He has a long way to go in bedside manner. We drove over an hour with our 3 month old son to see him, and he was definitely not worth the drive.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

I had an artificial urinary sphincter inserted into my bladder in mid April. One of the incisions swelled up because the sphincter was getting too close to my skin, and removed the padding that seperates the sphincter from my skin. I had to have surgery to revise the incision. It was the doctor's fault for giving me incorrect instructions on how to keep up with the sphincter. Do not see this doctor! He is weird!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

I had an artificial urinary sphincter put in my bladder. When I went back to the doctor for my follow-up, he saw that one of my incisiions was swelling up and said "It's OK.", and refused to prescribe antibiotics for it. Now, it may have turned into a hernia! Do not see this doctor. He is weird!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Best urologist, and the only, urologist @ DUMC!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. JOHN S. Wiener's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal