Ratings for Dr. Susan Dallas-Feeney

In Feb. of 2007, I met Dr.Susan Dallas-Feeney for the first time after searching for an integrative doc. I've had previous doctors who were efficient like Dr. Susan but not as caring, compassionate, and concerned about your physical and emotional health as well as those that you care about. I really appreciate how she takes time to determine the best protocol for your health and refers when needed to competent physicians. I've learned more about the disease state of my body and how to address those concerns wihout alternative means, especially my long standing elevated LDL disease, since being a patient. I'm ecstatic that my husband heard my enthusiasm about Dr. Susan. We schedule our appointments together so we can have our husband and wife semi-annual visits with our doctor who we pray will be blessed with long life to care for all of her patients!!! Both myself and my husband would recommend her! Also, Amy and Dot are an excellent team in keeping the office functioning efficiently and smoothly! 👍👍👍 MG-S

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I used Highmark Insurance through Fair Care. I am not happy with Dr Susan Dallas Feeney. I went to her because I had a severe fall on my tailbone many months before the appointment. At the ER, the doctors did nothing but check vitals to see that I am still alive. I was carrying firewood and I toppled over. The first time I went to Dr. Feeney I did not have insurance so I paid $100 out of pocket. She said she could not order x-rays without insurance. So then I came back with Highmark Insurance through Fair Care (a government program for people with preexisting conditions). She literally threw samples of Pennsaid at me (which is for osteoarthritis) and told me to put drops on my knees. She DID NOT order xrays, chiropractic care, or physical therapy. She did give me a pamphlet of physical therapy exercises. I think she doesn't want the legal liability. She is also putting young girls on Gardasil. Holistic- yeah right. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Dallas-Feeney for about one year. She is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. She is knowledgeable and open minded...truly practicing integrative medicine. She had me perform at home tests which revealed certain difficiencies and then treated them. I haven't felt this good in years!! May God keep her in his care. We need more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I have Been seeing Susan for over 20 years she is the best doctor around she will sit and listen and go out of her way to find the problem and get you pointed in the right direction.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Susan Dallas-Feeney's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in West Chester, PA