Ratings for Dr. Sabina Sonneman

sabina is easily the most caring doctor we have ever had the pleasure of working with. her holistic approach, wisdom, and loving bedside manner is invaluable. we are so fortunate to have found her! i highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Sonneman came to our house for our daughter's newborn checkup and we've loved her ever since. Her office is small, so there's never more than one other party in the waiting room and she's always on time. Her office is warm and homey and she takes over 30 mins for a wellness exam that never feels rushed. She is responsive to email questions in between visits. I think she's a really great pediatrician and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Sonneman takes the time to throughly understand my daughter's current status, focusing not only on her physical but also mental well-being. She is warm and caring, something that my daughter respond very well to. An appointment seems more like a play date than and exam to my daughter because Dr. Sonneman is very creative and makes her examinations fun. Dr. Sonneman is up to date on all the current research and takes the time to explain any concerns or ideas that she has in detail in words that I understand. Our appointments are always 45-60 minutes long.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009