Ratings for Dr. Lance Long

Wonderful and intelligent. I spoke with him during an intial consulation for ICL surgery and was very impressed. He was very thorough in examining me and answering all my questions. He talked with me for a long time about my options and made sure I understood even the complicated aspects of my surgery. He even offered to show me a video of the surgery but his explanation was so thorough I declined the video! Although he is not the surgen himself I feel very comfortable with my choice. The staff was so helpful and kind. Nobody was rushed and they make you feel calm and secure about all the procedures. They had great communication in the office too. Dr. Long spoke with the assistant in detail about my exam results before conducting his part of the exam and even showed me out of the office to tell the desk staff what type of appointment I would need when I rescheduled. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Lance Long's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1999)

UPMC