Ratings for Dr. Jill M. Peters-Gee

Besides being an excellent Doctor, she and her staff are the most caring people we have ever met.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

She is by far one of the best doctors I have ever gone to!!!! I wish she was my GP, extremly knowledgable and great bed side manners, she never gave up on me, she followed thru on everything until she got to the bottom of the problem. She is no# 1 in my book!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr Peters Gee diagnosed my problem when four other doctors had given up on me. She listened to me as a new frustrated patient at my wit's end..and cured me. I'm so thankful I was referred to her!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr. Peters Gee always has the most up to date information to offer me as a patient. She is consistently pleasant and kind.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I have found Dr. Peters-Gee to be very knowledgeable, kind, and caring. Her services have been extremely helpful to me.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Forgets a lot of important details, like your medical history, doesn't remember what medication she last prescribed, or the dose, insists she knows the dose when proof is available she doesn't want to see it. Previous staff were very rude, newer staff are a little better.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Poor record keeping even when proof exists. Once Rx'ed "50mcg Duragesic patches, "take one patch daily #30", Pharm caught error.16 yrs later shows 100 and last Pharm record from her shows 150, she denies Phar records or cc of own RX? Staff didn't RX timely refills and caused pain, now have PCP RX all meds so there are no mistakes.She once RX'ed 500mg Tetracycline daily for months, w/no infection until allergy developed.Doesn't listen anymore, once left on Vacation post op and left no post op pain med's after bladder surg. RN in Hosp. said I was "Shocky" and Hosp. "sent Gift cert and tore up Billing".Just not the same MD any more.

Submitted November 7, 2009

Good doctor, but has a lot of patients in her practice. Staff is ok they do not always return phone calls.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Jill M. Peters-Gee's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Centene