You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ronald Cox

I love Dr. Cox and his staff. I am paying cash for my braces and they are very flexible and work with me. I never have to wait a long time and they're always interested in whats going on with me. Pleasant experience overall.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I am currently a patient of Dr. Cox. I finally decided to get braces as an adult. Ceramic braces are great can't even tell I'm wearing them. I highly recommend this office. Great staff.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

My son had spacers installed by Dr. cox and his teeth are nice and straight now. The only issue I have with his bussiness is how they issue the insurance claims. Also they messed up the corelation between family members insurance and now I have to pay $800 from my pocket.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Excellent orthodontist...did excellent work and i would highly reccomend him, he is our childrens orthodontist now...

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

My daughter has completed three years under Dr. Cox's care. Her teeth were a challenge and the result is spectacular. Her smile is beautiful! We are currently beginning treatment with our son. Ron is professional, kind and knowledgeable. His staff is polite and welcoming. We 100% endorse Dr. Cox and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

My son is being treated by dr. Cox and we have been very happy with him on all accounts . Wonderful staff ,never waiting and dr. Cox has given exceptional care !!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

My son was 21 when he needed to get braces. It was necessary to coordinate two other dental specialists with Dr. Cox. He has made sure all went as scheduled and in fact we are a bit ahead of schedule. Dr. Cox is a great guy, made my son feel at ease, and was more than happy to address any concerns we had. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a orthodontist.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Excellent Orthodontist! Three of my four kids needed braces. He is funny, professional, kind man. His new office has great parking and access.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

My bite was perfect but I got braces b/c my 4 front teeth were just a bit crooked. After the braces my bite is a mess, my molars don't fit together, teeth are very uncomfortable all the time when biting or not biting b/c they hit into each other, and I now have TMJ problem with pain in my face all the time, and joints clicking. Cox just laughs and says it's all good and that I need to relax! Tries to make me feel like I'm stupid or imagining things, instead of admitting he messed up my teeth and trying to fix the situation. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Other people have told me his partner Dr. Mergart is a much better orthodontist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Everyone is very nice and helpful, Dr. Cox is friendly and personable, gets to know you and your family and remembers!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Ronald Cox's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.roncoxortho.com" to "http://www.roncoxortho.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5T 1L6". Address has been updated from "None" to "17010 90 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804837269".

June 3, 2015