Ratings for Dr. Lei W. Choi

She is so much more thorough and careful than my old doctor. I love her sense of humor, and that she makes medical advice so clear.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

A warm and considerate doctor who listened to not only my symptoms, but also to my rather educated guess about my condition. Although ECG did not show negative results, she ordered immediate blood work with urgent turnaround. Markers were found of inmminent heart attack and she sent me to emergency angioscopy where a blockage of left descending cardiac artery resulted in a stent being placed. [Coincidentally, her husband (Sung Choi) was most readily available at California Pacific Center and performed the procedure]. Cardio recovery set, diet and 4 different medical drugs have kept me now 4 and a half years in good shape, with regular check ups by Drs. Lei Choi as general practitioner and Sung Choi as cardiologist. Both are highly recommended by me and I am sure by many, many more. Hans W. Eikhof, San Francisco, California. Insurance Co. is Health Net/ Brown & Toland Group.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Choi is a wonderful provider. She takes time to answer your questions, is throughout and up to date on all of the latest treatemnts and issues- I have recommended her to many friends who LOVE her as well.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Lei W. Choi's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois