Ratings for Dr. Richard Moffatt

I went to Doctor Moffatt for my sons circumcision. I was worried about it because I didn't know what to expect. The. It's was amazing and explained everything to me and she was so great with the care of my son. Dr Moffatt did the procedure in a short amount of time and my son didn't show any signs of discomfort. I really appreciate the professionalism and compassion shown by dr Moffatt and his nurse

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Doctor Moffat has been my family doctor for 19 years, and my mothers for many more years before that. I have never had a problem with him and he has been able to help with all of mine, he is very easy to talk to about any medical issues and always does everything possible to help. Sometimes you have to wait a while to get in to see him but that's because he takes his time with every patient and does his job thoroughly and well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Moffat is the worst doctor to take your baby to for circumcision. Firstly, he didn't circumcise my baby properly -- we couldn't even see the head of his pee-pee had skin all over. We then took our little one back to tell him we're not happy and he kept us waiting and when he finally came to see the baby, he totally cold shouldered us. He wouldn't even look at my baby properly because he knew he hadn't done the job well. And don't even get me talking about his behaviour! He grabbed my baby by one of his legs and pulled him towards himself. It was very rude. Unprofessionalism topped with misdemeanor. He should be stripped of his practice. Doctors such as him have no right to hog patient's money and practice at all! We recently took my baby to a surgeon based in Fort Saskatchewan, Dr Omar Farooq. Just because of Dr Moffat's careless and lousy attitude, my baby underwent the knife twice! On a sidenote, if you are Muslim, Dr Moffat doesn't know how to circumcise according to the correct Islamic way.

Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Moffatt has been my doctor for at least 20 years and I have never had any issues with him. He's matter of fact, but when I was in the hospital being induced, he took the time from his rounds to come, wish me well and gave me a big hug...and now he's my son's doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

When I first started doctoring with him, he was a kind and concerned doctor but now he has become very heartless and does not care about his patients...why do people change...I thought your doctor stood by you and helped you through troubled times?

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

He let a severe disease go undiagnosed for 6 months. It is very easy to diagnose (urine test) and was done so in hospital because it got SO bad being left undiagnosed. I went to him several times in those months as I got worse and worse but he stuck to his origional incorrect assumption. I finally diagnosed myself and he agreed to send a letter to a specialist so I could get help. He said it was sent, but despite repeated calls, it wasn't actually faxed until the day he found out I had been hospitalized for the symptoms he couldn't understand. The specialist said he saw my referral had just been faxed that morning. Moffatt never took responsibility. I'm not litigious but others should know he was dangerously unfit to treat my easy to diagnose condition.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Rushes you and often has no idea what is wrong or how to treat. Does not believe patient.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Moffatt has been my family doctor for nearly 15 years. At various times he has treated me, my wife, and our two children. He's always been patient and helpful, listened to our concerns and inevitable self-diagnoses, and has referred us to specialists when appropriate. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Amazing, always knowledgeable, considerate, compassionate and caring despite the day he’s having. Has never rushed me out of an appointment no matter how difficult the subject matter, or how upset I may be. Has a new person at the front desk that is less than personable, but not reflected on him. One of the best MD's we have ever had, family or otherwise. Highly recommend as a physician of any description.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010