Ratings for Dr. Susan B. Bayliss

Dr. Bayliss was wonderful to work with. Her staff was very helpful and she was always pleasant and knowledgeable. From our first visit to our last she was always kind and very caring toward our sons and family. We would return to her for any other issue as needed.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Wouldn't give us a referral to a clinic that we felt might be able to help our son since she couldn't. Although she said she didn't know what was wrong with his wound herself. In her words it was one "for the mystery files."

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Took my 4 month old to see Dr. Bayliss and just had kind of a weird feeling. My daughter reacted very negatively to the intern (?) that came in before... like to the point of uncharacteristically screaming. And then my babe didn't love that Dr. Bayliss was joined with two other people during her diagnosis. Small room! I would say overall I thought she very generically treated my daughter's eczema and then mentioned that we would be long-time patients. I was hoping for a more immediate solution.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Bayliss is wonderful! Our daughter has mastocytosis and they recognized it right away. She always remembers us, which is so refreshing. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Susan B. Bayliss's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal