Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Simmons

Rude, uninterested in any symptoms, waste of time and money going to her. waited to get an appointment and then in there a couple minutes, no exam, unbelievable. find another Dr.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I am a male with ED and have gone to Dr. Simmons for several years. She is a nice person, but I went to her for an revaluation of my ED since it has been an ongoing issue not fully addressed by medication. She sent all of 2 minutes with me, gave me a brochure and was out the door. No physical exam, no answering questions, just out the door. Maybe she sees my condition so much she feels it is just another guy with ED. That may be true, but I have feelings and she did nothing to work with me or make me better understand what is going on. I would not recommend her for ED treatment.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

She wasnt very helpful with my condition and she was in and out of the room quick, way too quick.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Jennifer Simmons's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)