Ratings for Dr. Douglas C. Decker

VERY helpful and knowledgeable doctor. He takes the time to listen and explains things thoroughly, so he's worth the wait. He delivered both of my children, performed surgery on me for endometriosis, and has been my doctor for over 22 years. He diagnosed a rather obscure problem of mine that other doctors had blown off as "menopause" or "stress", and is taking a lot of time with me to walk me through the healing process.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Decker had me in tears after my last visit.....he broke his promise to me. He promised to help me with my infertitlity. After several test that i went through he did not see any major issues and was confident he could help me. I had only two rounds of clomid, 50mg and 25mg. Both dosage didnt work. Instead of giving options to use 12.5mg clomid or another medication, he dropped me as a patient. He recommend a Reproductive Endocronoligst which my insurance will not cover. He is a great doctor but I am heartbroken that he gave up on me so fast. I only saw him 4 times in less than 5 months. I was recommend by my friend who was told she could never have a baby. Dr. Decker had help her. I thought he could help me, but I was wrong

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Doctor Decker is absolutely amazing he is a wonderful doctor he delivered 3 of my children and he is very patient and kind i saw 3 doctors prior to Dr. Decker before i actually found a place I was comfortable the only complaint is the wait sometimes there was a very long wait and hour maybe and hour and a half but i think it is well worth the wait :)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Decker is absolutely a dream come true!!!! He has incredible bedside manner. He makes you feel like a family member, not just another file. I suggest him to every wiman I know.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Decker makes you feel very comfortable and takes his time to show care and concern. He is both personable and professional. I would highly recommend Doctor Decker.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

very caring doctor, great beside manner, very compassionate. takes time to answer questions, listens to what is going on, never in a rush

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Decker is a one of a kind doctor. He is caring and goes the extra mile to spend time needed to make sure you are at ease with what ever is going on. He delivered both of my children and the bedside manners during delivery were exceptional. Even my husband was in awe...

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Douglas C. Decker's Credentials

• Russian

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1976)