Ratings for Dr. Randle S. Corfman

Staff are all very helpful and quick to answer any and all questions

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

We are so happy with Dr. Corfman and his staff. He explained all of our options thoroughly and with such respect and care. Dr. Corfman, along with his staff, is so knowledgable and caring. We learned so much, and continued to learn every appointment. Dr. Corfman and his staff take the time to take care of you. We never felt rushed when we were there, and always had time to ask questions, if we had any! We now can say we're pregnant, and are expecting!! Dr. Corfman and his staff make you feel heard, seen, and cared for. We are so blessed to have worked with such a wonderful clinic. We are so thankful for their time, care, and knowledge towards infertility/IVF.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

We met with Dr. Corfman July of 2018 for an initial consult and was scheduled for IVF for their November 2018 cycle. Dr. Corfman is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure he walks you through every step and we are comfortable with what has been outlined for us. He does not believe in false assurances and says so himself which we liked. The staff is extremely helpful and is very knowledgeable too. They are always available to answer all your questions and are very accommodative. We had a successful cycle and our expecting our first child this July. We plan to go to Dr. Corfman again and would highly recommend their clinic.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr Corfman and the entire staff were friendly and professional throughout the entire process. After nearly 2 years of TTC, my husband and I did two months of treatment at MCRH and had a successful pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

I cannot express my gratitude to Dr. Corfman and his staff. We had been through the ringer over the last 3-years of attempting to start a family. Prior to seeing Dr. Corfman, we tried another reproductive clinic that made us feel like cash cows and provided us with no plan or answers. The other clinic's staff was also rude and not helpful. The moment that we walked into Dr. Corfman's office, I could tell that we were in the right place. Dr. Corfman provided many options and explained why he thought they might work. He also discovered what the major contributing factor to our inability to start a family was on our very first visit to his office. The entire staff at MCRH was wonderful. They were very knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly, punctual and they made us feel like we were their only patients. Best of all, we were able to get pregnant and start our family. Thank you Dr. Corfman and your entire staff! We are eternally grateful to you all and you can expect us back within the next few years to hopefully grow our family even more.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Great experience! We loved all of the staff, they were always so knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I can not express how much compassion ALL the staff and Dr. Corfman have shown. They make a difficult process very painless, they were willing to answer any and all of my questions whenever I called. I wasn't exactly sure what the whole process would be like, but they made me feel like I was their only patient, not rushing out of the room to be with someone else. I am so happy we chose MCRH.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

MCRH was a fantastic clinic. All the staff were welcoming and sensitive to the struggles of infertility. They were extremely knowledgeable and genuinely excited for us when we got good news. I can’t thank them enough!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I can't say enough about how fantastic our care has been at Midwest Center with Dr. Corfman and his entire staff of embryologists, nurses, and office support - extremely brilliant/competent/efficient/compassionate people. I felt that I was treated with great dignity while going through something as tough as infertility treatment (my treatment consisted of 5 IUIs before thankfully having a successful IVF round). I felt that everyone was truly on our team, hoping for success.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

We love working with Dr. Corfman and his staff. We look forward to coming to his office and feel so cared for by both Dr. Corfman and his nurses. The front desk staff are phenomenal - kind, professional, reliable. From the moment we walk through the door until the moment we leave, we are at ease and feel confident in the abilities of Dr. Corfman and his staff. This is the third reproductive endocrinology clinic we've worked with, and there truly is no comparison. Dr. Corfman's practice is above and beyond anything we've experienced in the past. Can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Randle S. Corfman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Corfman is the Founder and Medical Director of The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health, P.A. (MCRH). A reproductive endocrinologist who is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Corfman earned his B.A. from Kansas Wesleyan University and his Ph.D. in biochemistry from Kansas State University. After obtaining his M.D. from the University of Kansas, he completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University Of Kansas School Of Medicine in Wichita, Kansas and a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Yale University. A recipient of the prestigious ACOG-Ortho Academic Training Award, Dr. Corfman has been able to combine his background as a research scientist with his medical background, to make him uniquely qualified and effective in the area of reproductive medicine. A pioneer in many aspects of reproductive endocrinology, infertility and assisted reproductive technologies, Dr. Corfman established the in vitro fertilization (IVF) and endoscopic gynecologic surgery programs at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He has been recognized throughout his career with many academic achievements and endorsements from his peers. Among his many awards, Dr. Corfman has been honored as Teacher of the Year for his love and gift of teaching by both Yale University and the Mayo Clinic. His unique ability to communicate difficult, complicated concepts in an effective, easy-to-understand way greatly enhances his patient's ability to make informed decisions regarding their own care. Dr. Corfman is also a published author of numerous scientific papers and textbooks in the area of reproductive medicine. He actively participates as a guest lecturer on aspects of reproductive biology and physiology in a number of colleges and universities, providing students with exposure to applications of ethics, biology and physiology in clinical medicine. More recently, he has perceived the need for reproductive health education at the high school level, developing active programs in several community high schools. A father of two grown children and a proud grandfather, Dr. Corfman thoroughly enjoys parenthood and finds it provides constant motivation to continue in his life's work in reproductive medicine, helping patients facing infertility to begin or expand their own family.

• English

• University of Kansas (Grad. 1983)
  • Yale University (Grad. 1989)

• Infertility
  • Female infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)

Centene