Ratings for Dr. Randle S. Corfman

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

We spent the last year going to MCRH, and are so glad we did. From the very first meeting with Dr. Corfman, we felt like we found a provider who understood our concerns and addressed them in a compassionate and knowledgeable manner. His staff is very caring and supportive. I never waited more than a few hours for a return call on any questions I may have had. Any procedure you may have at MCRH will be explained to you prior to the procedure and throughout the procedure itself. It's clear that Dr. Corfman and his staff have dedicated so much time, heart, and energy to this clinic and to helping families achieve the highest rates of success. I'd highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking for answers and options for their specific situation.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I think Dr corfman is a two sided person I have read the positive reviews and the negative I fall into the negative and it is my firm belief that I was judged based on my weight the first time I met him at the time I met him my bmi was 31 I spent a year losing weight and getting healthy when I met him again his bedside manner was terrible he walked into the room right after saying hi he said " you gotta get that weighr down or I won't help you " I was 2lbs from what he wanted and I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt ! I have 15 embryos waiting for me and he was so negative about a FET working for me he went right into saying I should consider donor eggs. That was a kick in the gut um can I try the 15 embryos I have first before jumping to extremes. I left my appointment so defeated and heartbroken. I did not get the caring man others have posted about. So if you are a pound or two overweight be careful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My wife and I had consultations with two other IVF doctors before meeting with Dr. Corfman . Upon first meeting Dr. Corfman, he projected warmth and understanding while conveying his great wealth of knowledge about IVF. This was quite different from the previous two IVF doctors that we had consultations with. Because of Dr. Corfman's personality, education and many years of experience; we decided to choose to work with him and his office in Maple Grove. And he has continued to sustain this demeanor. His staff is also excellent, specifically Ashley, Vina, and Nikki and all other staff always are friendly and caring. We are in the midst of our first IVF treatment and it is very stressful and emotionally draining. It helps so so much to have a compassionate doctor and staff that treats you like a family member. We understand that life is truly a miracle and are doing our best to stay positive and hopeful for the future. We would recommend Dr. Corfman to anyone in need of infertility treatment.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

We worked with Dr. Corfman and staff for several months and would be happy to work with them again. Everyone there was friendly, patient, and helpful and made us feel like we were well cared for.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I will agree with the most current POSITIVE post regarding Dr. Corfman and

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I went to start writing a review for MCRH when I noticed the last review that was left by a patient. I can't believe that someone would actually have that experience with Dr. Corfman. We had the most amazing experience with him and his staff. I have never met a more compassionate, caring, knowledgable, and patient man than Dr. Corfman. He answered all of our questions thoroughly and never for a moment made us feel that we were wasting his time. His staff is outstanding. The receptionists know you by name and the nurses are so kind and helpful. I don't know what happened with the person that left the last review. But they clearly must have been very difficult patients if they had that kind of experience. I have met many other couples on an IVF blog that have also had incredible experiences with MCRH. They truly are the best! Don't let one person that had a wrong impression deter you from the best infertility doc out there. Look out all the other reviews instead.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

My husband and I are stunned at the positive reviews here, as this was NOT the man we interacted with over the past 6 months. What people are not telling you below: Dr. Corfman's astoundingly pompous, argumentative, belittling, and condescending nature are items you will have to deal with when working with this doctor. If you and your partner can work around these problematic items, good luck to you. This ego-centric man will be annoyed and aggravated at any question that you may have during your process(es)--and you will have many--and you and your partner will get a very clear message that you are "wasting his time" questioning anything that is about to happen to your body. You will leave your meetings with him feeling worse than when you arrive. As you already know, infertility is an emotional roller coaster, and you don't need to have your own doctor making you feel even worse. In fact, when we told Corfman we wanted a second opinion on our situation, he was offended, insulted, and actually angry that we would "dare" to do such a thing! Please, RUN to other clinics such as RMIA or CRM...these places will provide you with the kindness, information, and care you need. After switching to RMIA, we now realize the truly awful care Corfman provided. We wasted six months with this man. We now realize how we SHOULD have been treated all along--with COMPASSION. Also to note: After our switch (of course), we've now heard from three other couples saying, "Oh, you went with HIM?" Exactly. We hope this review helps you and you can learn from our situation! Please, before you waste your time, your heart, and your well-earned money, please seek out more caring clinics. Stay FAR away from Randle Corfman and any clinic he may be involved with.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Corfman and staff are wonderful. I would highly recommend to anyone going thru IVF. They are compassionate and caring. They really care for you as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Randle S. Corfman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr Corfman and staff. They were amazing to work with and I will be forever grateful to them for our two beautiful boys "

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We spent the last year going to MCRH, and are so glad we did. From the very first meeting with Dr. Corfman, we felt like we found a provider who understood our..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr corfman is a two sided person I have read the positive reviews and the negative I fall into the negative and it is my firm belief that I was judged b..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I had consultations with two other IVF doctors before meeting with Dr. Corfman . Upon first meeting Dr. Corfman, he projected warmth and understandi..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We worked with Dr. Corfman and staff for several months and would be happy to work with them again. Everyone there was friendly, patient, and helpful and made u..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will agree with the most current POSITIVE post regarding Dr. Corfman and "

April 17, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "800-508-9763".

April 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to start writing a review for MCRH when I noticed the last review that was left by a patient. I can't believe that someone would actually have that exper..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I are stunned at the positive reviews here, as this was NOT the man we interacted with over the past 6 months. What people are not telling you be..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corfman and staff are wonderful. I would highly recommend to anyone going thru IVF. They are compassionate and caring. They really care for you as a patien..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Corfman! He is a great doctor and his staff are pretty incredible too! "

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I've never met a doctor who handles their patients in such a personal way. He and his team are always so helpful, prompt, gracious and warm. They really make y..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corfman and his staffed helped me through a very scary and difficult time in my life. They had a wealth of knowledge, that they took the time to make sure I..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corfman and his nursing staff are fabulous. My husband and I couldn't have asked for better care. The nursing staff is knowledgeable, quick follow-ups, th..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corfman and his entire staff at MCRH are truly one of a kind! Throughout our entire IVF process we have been treated like family, always greeted with smili..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgable and friendly doctor and staff. Would recommend."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This place is truly special. My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Corfman's knowledge and the friendliness of him and his staff. I was referred her..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is very welcoming and informative. I had been to another physician prior to here and these people went above and beyond to make me feel at ease. Dr. Corf..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We absolutely had the best experience at MCRH. Although our first try was unsuccessful, we stuck to it and tried again. We now have an amazing, beautiful baby g..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved his honest straight forward approach - he gave us 4 beautiful children - he gave us our family:)"

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We traveled a bit to see this team but it was worth every single mile. The entire staff is wonderful and helped us in so many ways through our fertility journey..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful man, Very caring, Awesome staff! Would recommend to anyone who is having trouble with fertility!"

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health is truly one of a kind! I had the most amazing experience, from the first time I called to learn about the "process" ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We had a great experience with Dr. Corfman and his entire staff. He is very cut and dry and does not sugar coat anything. He gave us options and let us choose..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corfman is hard to reach. The staff in the business could be more organized when addressing the fees with phone consultation. Good luck with the staffs cust..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I still have a hard time even grasping the appointment my husband and I had with Dr. Corfman. It was outrageous to say the least. I thought we were going in f..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not recommend Dr. Corfman and his entire staff enough. We have a beautiful boy thanks to him! I have recommended two other friends to Corfman who has he..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After two years of unsuccessful treatments for infertility, I was referred by doctor to Dr. Corfman. My initial consultation was at a satellite office, which wa..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOVE all the staff at MCRH, from the receptionists when you walk in to all the nursing staff and D r Corfman. Dr Corfman was respectful but very honest when di..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been completely impressed with Dr. Corfman and his staff at The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health. I think it’s important to share th..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have two beautiful children from doing IVF with Dr. Corfman (and the wonderful staff at MCRH). I could not recommend him more, very organized and detailed. ..."

November 15, 2014