Ratings for Dr. Randle S. Corfman

Dr. Corfman and his nursing staff are fabulous. My husband and I couldn't have asked for better care. The nursing staff is knowledgeable, quick follow-ups, thorough, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Corfman and his entire staff at MCRH are truly one of a kind! Throughout our entire IVF process we have been treated like family, always greeted with smiling faces and knowing everyone at the clinic was praying for us the whole way through was a great feeling! Such a wonderful experience, we will recommend MCRH to anyone we know struggling with infertility.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Knowledgable and friendly doctor and staff. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

This place is truly special. My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Corfman's knowledge and the friendliness of him and his staff. I was referred here by a friend and it was the best decision of my life. After three years of unsuccessful fertility treatments at a different specialty clinic, we were ready to give up hope. Dr. Corfman was able to get us pregnant on the first try with minimal treatment. The staff was so caring. I even got hugs after my first ultrasound confirming my successful pregnancy. I would recommend MCRH 100%

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Staff is very welcoming and informative. I had been to another physician prior to here and these people went above and beyond to make me feel at ease. Dr. Corfman is knowledgable in his field and explains everything well so we were able to understand our options. Great experience!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

We absolutely had the best experience at MCRH. Although our first try was unsuccessful, we stuck to it and tried again. We now have an amazing, beautiful baby girl! We are truly blessed and we couldn't have done it without Dr. C and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

We traveled a bit to see this team but it was worth every single mile. The entire staff is wonderful and helped us in so many ways through our fertility journey!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health is truly one of a kind! I had the most amazing experience, from the first time I called to learn about the "process" to the very last day when we found out we were pregnant, we were treated as though we [my husband & I] were their only patient. Dr. Corfman was so kind and patient at each appointment and his entire staff/team is just simply amazing. Leaving the clinic after a successful cycle was honestly a bittersweet day, I will truly remember each and every person along the way; be forever grateful. XO,

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Randle S. Corfman's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corfman and his nursing staff are fabulous. My husband and I couldn't have asked for better care. The nursing staff is knowledgeable, quick follow-ups, th..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corfman and his entire staff at MCRH are truly one of a kind! Throughout our entire IVF process we have been treated like family, always greeted with smili..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgable and friendly doctor and staff. Would recommend."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This place is truly special. My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Corfman's knowledge and the friendliness of him and his staff. I was referred her..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is very welcoming and informative. I had been to another physician prior to here and these people went above and beyond to make me feel at ease. Dr. Corf..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We absolutely had the best experience at MCRH. Although our first try was unsuccessful, we stuck to it and tried again. We now have an amazing, beautiful baby g..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved his honest straight forward approach - he gave us 4 beautiful children - he gave us our family:)"

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We traveled a bit to see this team but it was worth every single mile. The entire staff is wonderful and helped us in so many ways through our fertility journey..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful man, Very caring, Awesome staff! Would recommend to anyone who is having trouble with fertility!"

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health is truly one of a kind! I had the most amazing experience, from the first time I called to learn about the "process" ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We had a great experience with Dr. Corfman and his entire staff. He is very cut and dry and does not sugar coat anything. He gave us options and let us choose..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Corfman is hard to reach. The staff in the business could be more organized when addressing the fees with phone consultation. Good luck with the staffs cust..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I still have a hard time even grasping the appointment my husband and I had with Dr. Corfman. It was outrageous to say the least. I thought we were going in f..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not recommend Dr. Corfman and his entire staff enough. We have a beautiful boy thanks to him! I have recommended two other friends to Corfman who has he..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After two years of unsuccessful treatments for infertility, I was referred by doctor to Dr. Corfman. My initial consultation was at a satellite office, which wa..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOVE all the staff at MCRH, from the receptionists when you walk in to all the nursing staff and D r Corfman. Dr Corfman was respectful but very honest when di..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been completely impressed with Dr. Corfman and his staff at The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health. I think it’s important to share th..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have two beautiful children from doing IVF with Dr. Corfman (and the wonderful staff at MCRH). I could not recommend him more, very organized and detailed. ..."

November 15, 2014