Ratings for Dr. Randle S. Corfman

We were struggled on our own for 4 year + years to get pregnant and finally decided to see Dr. COrman. After 30 min consultant and lab work he draw us a plan and first cycle

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Corfman and staff. They were amazing to work with and I will be forever grateful to them for our two beautiful boys

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

We spent the last year going to MCRH, and are so glad we did. From the very first meeting with Dr. Corfman, we felt like we found a provider who understood our concerns and addressed them in a compassionate and knowledgeable manner. His staff is very caring and supportive. I never waited more than a few hours for a return call on any questions I may have had. Any procedure you may have at MCRH will be explained to you prior to the procedure and throughout the procedure itself. It's clear that Dr. Corfman and his staff have dedicated so much time, heart, and energy to this clinic and to helping families achieve the highest rates of success. I'd highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking for answers and options for their specific situation.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I think Dr corfman is a two sided person I have read the positive reviews and the negative I fall into the negative and it is my firm belief that I was judged based on my weight the first time I met him at the time I met him my bmi was 31 I spent a year losing weight and getting healthy when I met him again his bedside manner was terrible he walked into the room right after saying hi he said " you gotta get that weighr down or I won't help you " I was 2lbs from what he wanted and I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt ! I have 15 embryos waiting for me and he was so negative about a FET working for me he went right into saying I should consider donor eggs. That was a kick in the gut um can I try the 15 embryos I have first before jumping to extremes. I left my appointment so defeated and heartbroken. I did not get the caring man others have posted about. So if you are a pound or two overweight be careful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My wife and I had consultations with two other IVF doctors before meeting with Dr. Corfman . Upon first meeting Dr. Corfman, he projected warmth and understanding while conveying his great wealth of knowledge about IVF. This was quite different from the previous two IVF doctors that we had consultations with. Because of Dr. Corfman's personality, education and many years of experience; we decided to choose to work with him and his office in Maple Grove. And he has continued to sustain this demeanor. His staff is also excellent, specifically Ashley, Vina, and Nikki and all other staff always are friendly and caring. We are in the midst of our first IVF treatment and it is very stressful and emotionally draining. It helps so so much to have a compassionate doctor and staff that treats you like a family member. We understand that life is truly a miracle and are doing our best to stay positive and hopeful for the future. We would recommend Dr. Corfman to anyone in need of infertility treatment.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

We worked with Dr. Corfman and staff for several months and would be happy to work with them again. Everyone there was friendly, patient, and helpful and made us feel like we were well cared for.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I will agree with the most current POSITIVE post regarding Dr. Corfman and

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I went to start writing a review for MCRH when I noticed the last review that was left by a patient. I can't believe that someone would actually have that experience with Dr. Corfman. We had the most amazing experience with him and his staff. I have never met a more compassionate, caring, knowledgable, and patient man than Dr. Corfman. He answered all of our questions thoroughly and never for a moment made us feel that we were wasting his time. His staff is outstanding. The receptionists know you by name and the nurses are so kind and helpful. I don't know what happened with the person that left the last review. But they clearly must have been very difficult patients if they had that kind of experience. I have met many other couples on an IVF blog that have also had incredible experiences with MCRH. They truly are the best! Don't let one person that had a wrong impression deter you from the best infertility doc out there. Look out all the other reviews instead.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

My husband and I are stunned at the positive reviews here, as this was NOT the man we interacted with over the past 6 months. What people are not telling you below: Dr. Corfman's astoundingly pompous, argumentative, belittling, and condescending nature are items you will have to deal with when working with this doctor. If you and your partner can work around these problematic items, good luck to you. This ego-centric man will be annoyed and aggravated at any question that you may have during your process(es)--and you will have many--and you and your partner will get a very clear message that you are "wasting his time" questioning anything that is about to happen to your body. You will leave your meetings with him feeling worse than when you arrive. As you already know, infertility is an emotional roller coaster, and you don't need to have your own doctor making you feel even worse. In fact, when we told Corfman we wanted a second opinion on our situation, he was offended, insulted, and actually angry that we would "dare" to do such a thing! Please, RUN to other clinics such as RMIA or CRM...these places will provide you with the kindness, information, and care you need. After switching to RMIA, we now realize the truly awful care Corfman provided. We wasted six months with this man. We now realize how we SHOULD have been treated all along--with COMPASSION. Also to note: After our switch (of course), we've now heard from three other couples saying, "Oh, you went with HIM?" Exactly. We hope this review helps you and you can learn from our situation! Please, before you waste your time, your heart, and your well-earned money, please seek out more caring clinics. Stay FAR away from Randle Corfman and any clinic he may be involved with.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Corfman and staff are wonderful. I would highly recommend to anyone going thru IVF. They are compassionate and caring. They really care for you as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Randle S. Corfman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Corfman is the Founder and Medical Director of The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health, P.A. (MCRH). A reproductive endocrinologist who is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Corfman earned his B.A. from Kansas Wesleyan University and his Ph.D. in biochemistry from Kansas State University. After obtaining his M.D. from the University of Kansas, he completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University Of Kansas School Of Medicine in Wichita, Kansas and a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Yale University. A recipient of the prestigious ACOG-Ortho Academic Training Award, Dr. Corfman has been able to combine his background as a research scientist with his medical background, to make him uniquely qualified and effective in the area of reproductive medicine. A pioneer in many aspects of reproductive endocrinology, infertility and assisted reproductive technologies, Dr. Corfman established the in vitro fertilization (IVF) and endoscopic gynecologic surgery programs at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He has been recognized throughout his career with many academic achievements and endorsements from his peers. Among his many awards, Dr. Corfman has been honored as Teacher of the Year for his love and gift of teaching by both Yale University and the Mayo Clinic. His unique ability to communicate difficult, complicated concepts in an effective, easy-to-understand way greatly enhances his patient's ability to make informed decisions regarding their own care. Dr. Corfman is also a published author of numerous scientific papers and textbooks in the area of reproductive medicine. He actively participates as a guest lecturer on aspects of reproductive biology and physiology in a number of colleges and universities, providing students with exposure to applications of ethics, biology and physiology in clinical medicine. More recently, he has perceived the need for reproductive health education at the high school level, developing active programs in several community high schools. A father of two grown children and a proud grandfather, Dr. Corfman thoroughly enjoys parenthood and finds it provides constant motivation to continue in his life's work in reproductive medicine, helping patients facing infertility to begin or expand their own family.

• English

• University of Kansas (Grad. 1983)
  • Yale University (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Maple Grove, MN