Ratings for Dr. Randle S. Corfman

My husband and I worked through both IUI and IVF with Dr. Corfman and his team over the past year. The entire staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciated being able to rely on their expertise during what is a very stressful and emotional process. It felt that they were truly invested in our treatment and willing to help in anyway they could. One of the hardest but best experiences was having Dr. Corfman pull us from IUI after a failed round based on our results. It was tough to hear that we weren't good candidates for the procedure, but I appreciated his decisiveness that kept us moving. I am happy to say that our first round of IVF has been successful so far and we are quickly approaching the end of the first trimester. Fingers crossed and we will be back when it's time to further expand our family.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

There are not enough words to describe the appreciation and thankfulness my husband and I have for Dr. Corfman and his staff! They made us feel comfortable, educated and optimistic from our first visit. Our initial consult was extremely informative – Dr. Corfman explained what he thought was going on that was preventing us from getting pregnant, what our options were, what our chances were, and what all of our next steps were. From that first meeting, there was no time wasted getting us started on fertility meds. Infertility is stressful and full of questions, Dr. Corfmans staff called me back regarding any question I had, and always made me feel like there was no such thing as a dumb question. Everyone in the office was friendly and warm and you truly felt like they cared about you and your future family. Lucky for us, we did one round of fertility drugs and are currently 17 weeks pregnant. I would recommend Dr. Corfman to anyone who battles with fertility issues!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

We couldn't be more happy and appreciative for the work Dr. Corfman and his staff did for us. We struggled for several years to get pregnant with our second child and thanks to Dr. Corfman we achieved this through IVF and delivered a beautiful girl this past November. Dr. Corfman and his staff were precise and very knowledgeable, using cutting-edge technology. They were extremely compassionate and always answered our numerous questions very promptly. When we initally met with Dr. Corfman, he listened to our concerns and drew up a plan. We ended up having to use IVF and everything was explained thoroughly to us before proceeding. We couldn't be more happy with our pick of this doctor and his staff to help us on our journey. I would highly recommend Dr. Corfman to help you with your needs.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

My husband and I were scheduled to see a couple of infertility doctors but after meeting with Dr. Corfman cancelled our other appointments. His care and compassion was wonderful and we left our initial appointment feeling more at ease. We chose to do IVF which is extremely difficult, but working with him and his staff made the process easier. My husband and I would highly recommend Dr. Corfman and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

We were struggled on our own for 4 year + years to get pregnant and finally decided to see Dr. COrman. After 30 min consultant and lab work he draw us a plan and first cycle

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Corfman and staff. They were amazing to work with and I will be forever grateful to them for our two beautiful boys

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

We spent the last year going to MCRH, and are so glad we did. From the very first meeting with Dr. Corfman, we felt like we found a provider who understood our concerns and addressed them in a compassionate and knowledgeable manner. His staff is very caring and supportive. I never waited more than a few hours for a return call on any questions I may have had. Any procedure you may have at MCRH will be explained to you prior to the procedure and throughout the procedure itself. It's clear that Dr. Corfman and his staff have dedicated so much time, heart, and energy to this clinic and to helping families achieve the highest rates of success. I'd highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking for answers and options for their specific situation.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I think Dr corfman is a two sided person I have read the positive reviews and the negative I fall into the negative and it is my firm belief that I was judged based on my weight the first time I met him at the time I met him my bmi was 31 I spent a year losing weight and getting healthy when I met him again his bedside manner was terrible he walked into the room right after saying hi he said " you gotta get that weighr down or I won't help you " I was 2lbs from what he wanted and I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt ! I have 15 embryos waiting for me and he was so negative about a FET working for me he went right into saying I should consider donor eggs. That was a kick in the gut um can I try the 15 embryos I have first before jumping to extremes. I left my appointment so defeated and heartbroken. I did not get the caring man others have posted about. So if you are a pound or two overweight be careful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My wife and I had consultations with two other IVF doctors before meeting with Dr. Corfman . Upon first meeting Dr. Corfman, he projected warmth and understanding while conveying his great wealth of knowledge about IVF. This was quite different from the previous two IVF doctors that we had consultations with. Because of Dr. Corfman's personality, education and many years of experience; we decided to choose to work with him and his office in Maple Grove. And he has continued to sustain this demeanor. His staff is also excellent, specifically Ashley, Vina, and Nikki and all other staff always are friendly and caring. We are in the midst of our first IVF treatment and it is very stressful and emotionally draining. It helps so so much to have a compassionate doctor and staff that treats you like a family member. We understand that life is truly a miracle and are doing our best to stay positive and hopeful for the future. We would recommend Dr. Corfman to anyone in need of infertility treatment.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

We worked with Dr. Corfman and staff for several months and would be happy to work with them again. Everyone there was friendly, patient, and helpful and made us feel like we were well cared for.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Randle S. Corfman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Corfman is the Founder and Medical Director of The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health, P.A. (MCRH). A reproductive endocrinologist who is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Corfman earned his B.A. from Kansas Wesleyan University and his Ph.D. in biochemistry from Kansas State University. After obtaining his M.D. from the University of Kansas, he completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University Of Kansas School Of Medicine in Wichita, Kansas and a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Yale University. A recipient of the prestigious ACOG-Ortho Academic Training Award, Dr. Corfman has been able to combine his background as a research scientist with his medical background, to make him uniquely qualified and effective in the area of reproductive medicine. A pioneer in many aspects of reproductive endocrinology, infertility and assisted reproductive technologies, Dr. Corfman established the in vitro fertilization (IVF) and endoscopic gynecologic surgery programs at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He has been recognized throughout his career with many academic achievements and endorsements from his peers. Among his many awards, Dr. Corfman has been honored as Teacher of the Year for his love and gift of teaching by both Yale University and the Mayo Clinic. His unique ability to communicate difficult, complicated concepts in an effective, easy-to-understand way greatly enhances his patient's ability to make informed decisions regarding their own care. Dr. Corfman is also a published author of numerous scientific papers and textbooks in the area of reproductive medicine. He actively participates as a guest lecturer on aspects of reproductive biology and physiology in a number of colleges and universities, providing students with exposure to applications of ethics, biology and physiology in clinical medicine. More recently, he has perceived the need for reproductive health education at the high school level, developing active programs in several community high schools. A father of two grown children and a proud grandfather, Dr. Corfman thoroughly enjoys parenthood and finds it provides constant motivation to continue in his life's work in reproductive medicine, helping patients facing infertility to begin or expand their own family.

• English

• University of Kansas (Grad. 1983)
  • Yale University (Grad. 1989)

• Infertility
  • Female infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)

Multiplan