You may also like

Rate Dr. Randle S. Corfman

Dr. Randle S. Corfman's Ratings

The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health is truly one of a kind! I had the most amazing experience, from the first time I called to learn about the "process" to the very last day when we found out we were pregnant, we were treated as though we [my husband & I] were their only patient. Dr. Corfman was so kind and patient at each appointment and his entire staff/team is just simply amazing. Leaving the clinic after a successful cycle was honestly a bittersweet day, I will truly remember each and every person along the way; be forever grateful. XO,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

We had a great experience with Dr. Corfman and his entire staff. He is very cut and dry and does not sugar coat anything. He gave us options and let us choose what and when we wanted to start treatment! He and his wife struggled with infertility so he does understand the stress, frustration and sadness that accompanies infertility! We recommend MCRH to everyone who asks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Corfman is hard to reach. The staff in the business could be more organized when addressing the fees with phone consultation. Good luck with the staffs customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I still have a hard time even grasping the appointment my husband and I had with Dr. Corfman. It was outrageous to say the least. I thought we were going in for a simple consult and to discuss my complicated medical history and the options we have for pregnancy. However, this was not the case. Dr. Corfman walked into the room, introduced himself, and immediately went on a rant on how he couldn't believe we were even thinking about becoming pregnant. He went so far as to ask my husband if he wanted me to die as well as belittle and defame my obstetrician who referred me to him (which she has a prior close working relationship with him). Dr. Corfman had absolutely no empathy or compassion for our feelings, the questions we had, or what we have been going through while struggling with infertility. This is such a difficult topic for most, so to have a physician who speaks so disrespectfully and without any sensitivity is inexcusable. If you are needing to see a fertility doctor and have no previous or only minor medical issues, this clinic might work for you. However, if you are an individual with a complex medical history, he will be not only unwilling to help you, but will give you a speech that is extremely hurtful, insulting and unwarranted.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2828783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I could not recommend Dr. Corfman and his entire staff enough. We have a beautiful boy thanks to him! I have recommended two other friends to Corfman who has helped them conceive as well. I will forever and always refer to Corfman as our miracle worker!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

After two years of unsuccessful treatments for infertility, I was referred by doctor to Dr. Corfman. My initial consultation was at a satellite office, which was very convenient. I was given so much information on why I was having fertility problems. It was nice to know what exactly was wrong, and what could be done about it. He is up to date on research as well. Even with the first unsuccessful IVF, he assured me not to worry, and sure enough I became pregnant. The staff gave me detailed description on everything that needed to be done before, during, and after treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

LOVE all the staff at MCRH, from the receptionists when you walk in to all the nursing staff and D r Corfman. Dr Corfman was respectful but very honest when discussing our plans. Which was very refreshing after working with another clinic for over a year. They all want nothing more than for each couple to be come pregnant but with realistic plans. I would recommend MCRH to anyone I know. The staff were so organized and efficient but still made you feel very important!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

My husband and I have been completely impressed with Dr. Corfman and his staff at The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health. I think it’s important to share that we had been with a previous Maple Grove clinic for over a year of treatment and had a very poor experience. We heard from a friend that this was not OK and to transfer immediately to MWCFRH and see Dr. Corfman. From the moment we met Dr. Corfman we knew we were in the right place. He breaks everything down so it’s easy to understand, while still taking his time to respect your questions. His staff are respectful and organized. I think there are a few things we noticed that were apparent – 1. They do not do unnecessary tests or ultrasounds. The other clinic herded you in/out as many times as they could and it really added to the stress. 2 They are extremely organized and you walk away each cycle with a PLAN that is spelled out for you. Being organized during treatment is essential to help reduce the stress that comes along with each cycle. We HIGHLY recommend this clinic to anybody going through fertility struggle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

We have two beautiful children from doing IVF with Dr. Corfman (and the wonderful staff at MCRH). I could not recommend him more, very organized and detailed. Explains everything clearly and answered any questions with care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

When we started our IVF process it was very scary but Dr. Corfman and his staff did everything they could do to help us. The system and staff are very organized and develop a timeline that is very percise and scheduled. This helped us through the whole process as we knew what to expect and what was expected from us. If you did have any questions, the staff was prompt at returning phone calls and answering all of your questions. It was apparent that Dr. Corfman's goal is to help you have children and a family. He is not trying to populate the world but help you complete a family. Dr. Cofrman is extremly skilled in his field and appears to take pride in his work. With his help and the clinic staff we now have two beautiful little boys whom we love dearly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513436].votes_count ]]