Dr. Randle S. Corfman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Randle S. Corfman

Dr.Corfman and his staff were kind and knowledgeable. I felt like they genuinely cared and were happy when we finally got pregnant. Very happy I choose him!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Possibly overextended but great Dr, with poor support staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I cannot describe or put into words how greatful and blessed we are. You came highly recommended from our obgyn for IVF. After several tests, IUI, surgery, etc., we were ready to give up. It has been an extremely emotional journey. Dr. Corfman and the whole staff were incredible; everyone was knowledgeable, comforting, quick to respond to any questions and very efficient. You have changed our lives forever and we will never be able to repay you for what you have blessed us with!!! Expectant mommy and daddy of baby Johnson

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

We have gone to two other fertility clinics in the Twin Cities area. Once we arrived at MCRH, we noticed a difference. Dr. Corfman, the nurses, embryologist, and the office staff were so kind and always greeted us by name and with a smile. Anytime we had a question or concern, a phone call was returned promptly with an answer. The team consistently remains on schedule as we can't remember ever waiting to go into an appointment. We felt so supported throughout our process and had a great experience with MCRH-we would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I went to MCRH after being a patient at two other well respected clinics in the Twin Cities. By the time we met Dr. Corfman, I had suffered five miscarriages and had yet to have been offered any sort of resolution. Dr. Corfman not only gave us hope, he offered a new diagnosis and plan of action. At the time I was not sure if I wanted to be pregnant again. He listened to my concerns and we debated the options. He even contacted a former colleague overseas to review surrogacy options. In the end, do to the confidence we had in Dr. Corfman and his team, my husband and I decided to do IVF with MCRH. We now have healthy, happy twins! We are forever grateful to Dr. Corfman and staff for their support and guidance.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My husband and I spent 4 years trying to get pregnant. We told many times by different Drs to keep trying because we got married young. We finally found a Dr willing to run a few tests. One of which was a HSG. It was so painful I fainted on the table. When we finally found Dr. Corfman and his staff he told me its best if he did the HSG test again. I started crying thinking about the pain again. When the procedure was done there was the slightest cramping feeling and that was it. It was unbelievable in difference between the ways the HSG was done. Needless to say he set a plan in place and we have handsome twin boys. Two years after they were born we went back and now have another beautiful baby boy. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Corfman and is staff. I'm forever grateful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

We started with Dr. Corfman in September and after five years of eying to conceive we are expecting in September. We would not be at this position in building our family had it not been for Dr Corfman and his amazing staff. They take wonderful care of you, call when they say they will, and allow you to feel hope that maybe you lost. We highly recommend Dr. Corfman at the Midwest Center for Reproductive Health.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

From the first consultation to the transfer, MCRH's care and professionalism has been above what we could have ever imagined! Doctor Corfman's honesty and knowledge gave us such peace and understanding about our situation. It is simply amazing how complex getting pregnant is let alone running a business that helps families achieve this. We always felt that we were their only patients and as though we were family! Thank you so much for the flexibility, honesty, professionalism, and fingers crossed a baby!! Thanks again to all of the staff for a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

It is hard for me to even put into words the amazing level of care we received from Dr. Corfman and his staff. We will forever be grateful for their knowledge, understanding, and professionalism! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

What an absolutely amazing staff, top to bottom, I can't say enough about this group! A-MAZING. They are all so kind and truly genuine. Dr. Corfman is one of the most patient/understanding doctors I have ever met. My little family will be forever grateful. Thank you, XO

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Randle S. Corfman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Corfman is the Founder and Medical Director of The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health, P.A. (MCRH). A reproductive endocrinologist who is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Corfman earned his B.A. from Kansas Wesleyan University and his Ph.D. in biochemistry from Kansas State University. After obtaining his M.D. from the University of Kansas, he completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University Of Kansas School Of Medicine in Wichita, Kansas and a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Yale University. A recipient of the prestigious ACOG-Ortho Academic Training Award, Dr. Corfman has been able to combine his background as a research scientist with his medical background, to make him uniquely qualified and effective in the area of reproductive medicine. A pioneer in many aspects of reproductive endocrinology, infertility and assisted reproductive technologies, Dr. Corfman established the in vitro fertilization (IVF) and endoscopic gynecologic surgery programs at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He has been recognized throughout his career with many academic achievements and endorsements from his peers. Among his many awards, Dr. Corfman has been honored as Teacher of the Year for his love and gift of teaching by both Yale University and the Mayo Clinic. His unique ability to communicate difficult, complicated concepts in an effective, easy-to-understand way greatly enhances his patient's ability to make informed decisions regarding their own care. Dr. Corfman is also a published author of numerous scientific papers and textbooks in the area of reproductive medicine. He actively participates as a guest lecturer on aspects of reproductive biology and physiology in a number of colleges and universities, providing students with exposure to applications of ethics, biology and physiology in clinical medicine. More recently, he has perceived the need for reproductive health education at the high school level, developing active programs in several community high schools. A father of two grown children and a proud grandfather, Dr. Corfman thoroughly enjoys parenthood and finds it provides constant motivation to continue in his life's work in reproductive medicine, helping patients facing infertility to begin or expand their own family.

• English

• University of Kansas (Grad. 1983)
  • Yale University (Grad. 1989)

• Infertility
  • Female infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)

Top Hospitals in Maple Grove, MN