You may also like

Rate Dr. Randle S. Corfman

Dr. Randle S. Corfman's Ratings

This place is truly special. My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Corfman's knowledge and the friendliness of him and his staff. I was referred here by a friend and it was the best decision of my life. After three years of unsuccessful fertility treatments at a different specialty clinic, we were ready to give up hope. Dr. Corfman was able to get us pregnant on the first try with minimal treatment. The staff was so caring. I even got hugs after my first ultrasound confirming my successful pregnancy. I would recommend MCRH 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Staff is very welcoming and informative. I had been to another physician prior to here and these people went above and beyond to make me feel at ease. Dr. Corfman is knowledgable in his field and explains everything well so we were able to understand our options. Great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

We absolutely had the best experience at MCRH. Although our first try was unsuccessful, we stuck to it and tried again. We now have an amazing, beautiful baby girl! We are truly blessed and we couldn't have done it without Dr. C and his wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

I loved his honest straight forward approach - he gave us 4 beautiful children - he gave us our family:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

We traveled a bit to see this team but it was worth every single mile. The entire staff is wonderful and helped us in so many ways through our fertility journey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

wonderful man, Very caring, Awesome staff! Would recommend to anyone who is having trouble with fertility!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health is truly one of a kind! I had the most amazing experience, from the first time I called to learn about the "process" to the very last day when we found out we were pregnant, we were treated as though we [my husband & I] were their only patient. Dr. Corfman was so kind and patient at each appointment and his entire staff/team is just simply amazing. Leaving the clinic after a successful cycle was honestly a bittersweet day, I will truly remember each and every person along the way; be forever grateful. XO,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

We had a great experience with Dr. Corfman and his entire staff. He is very cut and dry and does not sugar coat anything. He gave us options and let us choose what and when we wanted to start treatment! He and his wife struggled with infertility so he does understand the stress, frustration and sadness that accompanies infertility! We recommend MCRH to everyone who asks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Corfman is hard to reach. The staff in the business could be more organized when addressing the fees with phone consultation. Good luck with the staffs customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I still have a hard time even grasping the appointment my husband and I had with Dr. Corfman. It was outrageous to say the least. I thought we were going in for a simple consult and to discuss my complicated medical history and the options we have for pregnancy. However, this was not the case. Dr. Corfman walked into the room, introduced himself, and immediately went on a rant on how he couldn't believe we were even thinking about becoming pregnant. He went so far as to ask my husband if he wanted me to die as well as belittle and defame my obstetrician who referred me to him (which she has a prior close working relationship with him). Dr. Corfman had absolutely no empathy or compassion for our feelings, the questions we had, or what we have been going through while struggling with infertility. This is such a difficult topic for most, so to have a physician who speaks so disrespectfully and without any sensitivity is inexcusable. If you are needing to see a fertility doctor and have no previous or only minor medical issues, this clinic might work for you. However, if you are an individual with a complex medical history, he will be not only unwilling to help you, but will give you a speech that is extremely hurtful, insulting and unwarranted.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2828783].votes_count ]]