Ratings for Dr. Josette J. Johnson

Dr. Johnson is undoubtedly the most compassionate, caring, knowledgeable physician that I have ever encountered in my many years. She has even called me re: a diagnosis at 8:30pm while STILL at the office. She really cares about her patients and maintains eye contact while she is speaking to you. You never feel rushed by her even if the waiting room is teeming with patients, which is why, I don't get bothered if I have to wait to be seen. I only wish that all of the doctors that I see could be as kind and patient as she is. Dr. Johnson also "allows" the patient to be an advocate for themselves. I use "allows" in quotes due to the fact that some doctors do not want you to accept anything other than THEIR orders and prescriptions, and will get huffy if you dare to question them. This is never a problem with Dr. Johnson. She knows what is wrong with my body, but, I know how I feel. I hope she never retires before I do. She is perfect for the geriatric set. Love her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Josette J. Johnson's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1983)