Ratings for Dr. Michael Gottner

Just saw Dr. Gottner on the advice of my doctor and I am so thrilled with him,never go to anyone else again. He is FABULOUS

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Over 2 years of seeing Dr. Gottner I have found the staff and the Doctor to be attentive, professional and excellent in every way. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Gottner taking taking care of my eyes. Peter Wilson

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Pleasant Experience . I came early, was processed quickly and all in all was very helpful...

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Love Dr. Gottner. Great at what he does and has a wonderful sense of humour!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Gottner for removal of scar tissue after catarct surgery. This is a "hands off" procedure using a laser. He was professional and competent as were his staff. My questions and concerns were addressed to my complete satisfaction. I arrived very early for my appointment and expected to have a long wait. Instead, I was seen early as well. The procedure takes about 1 minute per eye, no pain. I did experience quite a bit of discomfort and irritation for the evening on the day of the procedure but, as Dr. Gottner said, it was gone the next morning and my vision was much better. You can go to Dr. Gottner for this procedure with complete confidence.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Gottner is very good. He pulls no punches. He is straight up with you. anything to do with your eyes. he will tell you.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Receptionists friendly and polite. Dr. Gottner was personable and polite. Explained what was going on with my eye and planned a course of action. I am very happy to have Dr. Gottner as my Ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Couldn't be happier with Dr Gottner. Very clear communicator, and listed carefully to concerns. Considerate, polite and patient. Planned follow-up to monitor condition.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Although Dr. Gottner seemed to be thorough with his exam and information regarding glaucoma and cataracts, he is the first ophthalmologist I have been to that didn't do an exam for prescription glasses. Now I need to make an appointment for that.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Gottner was on time. Very personable. Spoke to my elderly mother with respect and all questions were answered before we left.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015