Ratings for Dr. Anthony Koelink

When your own physician is your Doctor for your W CB claim and you find out he owns one of the rehab clients is that not a bit of conflict of interest. What a joke this whole scenario was.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Koelink is the best family doctor I have ever met. Have a happy retirement

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Best Doctor ever had. Caring honest, forthright. His friendliness and humour will be missed. Ive been seeing him for well over 25 years. Knows his stuff Just a great guy. Very sad to see him leave.Can't see finding as great as he is.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

IV been seeing. Dr.Koelink since1983 he's delivered all my kids and has seen us all through tough times. I'm very sorry to see him leave his practice although he has another. Doctor taking over his practice. I'm in limbo as I will no.longer commute looking for a female doctor this time around. Other than he was never on time due to the many other commitments he has I'm totally torn that this caring and compassionate doctor isl no longer practicing. Have a great retirement. Good luck you'll. Be missed!!!!!! LM

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Koelink has been my parents' doctor for over 30 years, they are now in their 90's. He is a terrific person; very knowledgable, caring and compassionate. I don't know what our family would do without him! You would be very fortunate indeed to have Dr. K. as your physician.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

great doctor. caring. sense of humour. professional. knowledgeable. only thing is the wait to see him is long. be prepared to sit in the waiting area for over an hour.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

A wonderful, knowledgeable doctor, who doesn't pull any punches. Long waits are worth it. I hope he keeps working, for as long as I need a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Great Doctor! He has Exellent knowledge. I really adore him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

For more then a decade now Dr Koelink has been my doctor. From the first time I met him he has been professional, caring, understanding and most importantly when the need arises I believe that Dr. Koelink is recognized as an excellent doctor by his peers and consequently when he calls for an appointment or consultation on your behalf his peers listen and readily see you. I do have to agree that he can be less then punctual at times, but that is because before his in clinic appointments he also does hospital rounds....so yes he is a busy doctor. I can only guess the reason that some reviews are not favourable is that Dr. K. tells you the truth and not everyone one can handle the truth.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

This doctor works for Wcb and he was very rude and unprofessional.Terrible bedside manners.He is not fit to be a doctor.He puts all other doctors down and he thinks he is the best.I have a very good family doctor and he lacks listening skills

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014