Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Hirsig

My husband had knee trauma. The Dr right away could feel the fluid. After the X-ray, he removed 70mls of fluid. Good Dr, good bedside manner. Took forever to get discharged though.,

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I took my 5 month old son to the ER because he had a fever and was crying inconsoulably for 2 hours on a saturday night. Dr Hirsig came in to the room and it was clear that he was irritated for some reason. He rolled his eyes as he introduced himself and said "what's the problem". I explained the issue and he looked in my baby's ears for a couple seconds, listened to his back and said "his ears look good". I asked him if he was sure two additional times and he said yes, they look normal. I asked why he thought my baby was in pain for two straight hours and he said that he was probably teething. He then walked out. He did no further assessment of my son. I took my son home and two hours later, his ear drum burst and his ear was draining pus. He misdiagnosed my son and did not give him a proper medical screening examination.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I went in to the ER for a blood transfusion. I was scared but he was very helpful and explained things very thoroughly. He listened well and took his time. He looked over my chart and went over all my past medical history with me. I wish he had a private office because he would be my new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I went in for a head injury in the emergency room with seizures that followed and he never even looked in my eyes or examined me at all. He stood in the doorway and told me he was sending me for a CAT scan. He came back said I was fine and that I would be sent home. Two of the nurses were really nervous about sending me home since I couldn't get into a wheelchair or sit-up alone without seizing and to re-check myself in at the waiting room for the Emergency Room when I was already in a bed, in the back. He went home literally after he discharged me. I am a chronically ill patient that fell down hit my head and jaw thought I broke it and he wouldn't even examine me. I'm disappointed that doctors like this still work in our community. If he doesn't like his job (which shows by his bedside manner of lack of care, like I was a pile poop) he needs to quit his job because one day someones life will matter upon his attention. Whether it's me or someone else. Next time I go into the emergency room I will refuse to see that doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr. Michael C. Hirsig's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Puyallup, WA