Ratings for Dr. Linda Jefferson

I have been a patient for a number of years. I have not been please with her entirely. She does not show a great deal of concern as far as diagnose , she do tend to belittle you with things that has nothing to do with the reason you there. My weight is not accurate or blood pressure misdiagnosed . I am 5/6 and 153 healthy but somehow when I leave her office I not satisfied with her findings. She separate visits for every cause ,for ex. back problems , physical, referrals she makes money for each visit by separating them evethough you maybe having those problems at the same time.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I am morbid obese and I have gone to many doctors that just looked at me and said your problem is the weight. Dr. Jefferson was the first doctor to listen and hear me and not just assume my issues were weight related. She saved my life. She is personal but professional. She will look into the matter and determine the root cause. I once asked her to pray for me that I will loose weight. She responded, no, I will pray that you change your lifestyle. She has never yellecd or berated me as other had. She teaches as well as meals. she taught me that the weight is system of a deeper problem. Once that problem is resolved, the weight will come off instantly. She is patient and supportive but she is also direct and objective. She is the best doctor I ever had in my entire life.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Have been a patient for the last six years. Has evening hours if you have to work.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Her Staff is very unprofessional. Dr. Jefferson is cold, and not very accomodating to her patients! Getting a new Dr.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

She, yells, hollers, scolds and belittles you in to doing what she wants you to do regardless of the situation. She keeps you waiting while she chitchats with the other patient, you can hear them through the wall. A number of my friends and myself won't be returning to her office anymore. We've had enough. Oh, and her staff is just as bad.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Linda Jefferson's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal