Dr. Wolfe is amazing. I began treatment with him for severe allergies in 2004 and have been extremely happy with care I have received. He is knowledgeable, caring, and funny. The attention I received following a severe allergic reaction was outstanding, the expert staff acted quickly and professionally. I have never felt as safe as I did from any other health care professional in an emergency situation. When my friends and family ask about allergy or asthma doctors I always recommend Allergy and Asthma Associates of California because I truly believe they have improved the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Shot station has very limited times and it isn't easy to make alternative arrangements. Dr. Wolfe is very well educated, accurate diagnosis and a top notch M.D.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. James D. Wolfe's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=872933'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014