Ratings for Dr. Andre Theoret

He is good, but nothing out of the ordinary, he provides good quality work but he is expensive, and his staff is rude, the older clerk at the desk is not pleasant at all, and his assistant gets rudder every time I see her. She needs to brush up on how to treat clients!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I would definitely recommend this office. The dentists and entire staff are very friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

He's our dentist since day one, the best dentist ever! Merci André :-)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I've been going to this dental clinic for the past 13 years. The staff is very cheerful, always organized and on time. On one or two occasions my technician was unable to tend to me due to an emergency and was replaced promptly with an equally skilled & chipper substitute. Dr Theoret is always a delight, in a fantastic mood & is a "pain-free" very knowledgeable dentist with impeccable results. He's not happy unless you are 100% satisfied. Parking is covered always available. Love this group. And when it comes to going to the dentist isn't that extremely important?

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

They charge more than what the Ontario Dental Association recommends. I wouldn't mind this that much if they would have an up to date clinic - they don't even have digital xrays! One of the hygienist has 3 kids of her own, but is not child friendly at all. The other one we've seen was better. I also am not a fan of a dentist selling toothpaste on TV - it's too commercial for me. A dentist is a healthcare professional, not a businessman.

Submitted October 17, 2013

Very disappointed. His receptionist Joycelynn is rude. She gave me false information regarding the amount my insurance would reimburse me after I'd asked her to check into it. Had no issues with Dr. Theoret until he put in a filling recently. It was still sensitive and went back to see him. Only told me to use a toothpaste for sensitivity. I have now seen that he does tv ads for the product recommended. Saw another dentist who took xrays and adjusted the filling for my bite and everything is better.

Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Theoret was recommended by our family doctor when we were searching for a new dentist. We have not been disappointed in his care. Great all around experience and we are very pleased with our choice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

My family and I have been his patient for several years. I appreciate that his staff and himself can serve me himself. He was able to resolve minor orthodental issues for both of my children effectively with minimal discomfort and at reasonable cost. I appreciate the fact that I can trust his advice. Some dentists are more interested in the lucrative nature of their services than providing the right treatment. He does not pressure you in making any decisions and has always been open to discussion concerning his recommendations. I would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012