Ratings for Dr. Jorge Plasencia

I ABSOLUTELY love Dr. Plasencia & his staff - That are all wonderful. Dr is so knowledgeable and very caring and very friendly. I feel they truly care about me & my family. I have always been pleased with the care & service they provide.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Great Dr and staff that go the extra mile when dealing with the disability insurance company, who are hard to satisfy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Always willing to listen to all my concerns and gives thorough answers.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

It is very difficult to schedule an appointment. Staff is not very helpful. Doctor is always late. He seems overbooked the majority of the time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I waited nearly 1.5 months for an appt with him after being referred by multiple friends. He was over an hour late getting into the room and then gossiped about his 2 previous clients in place of an apology. I was told, "But it's okay," instead of, "I'm sorry for being late." I value my time. Once we got to talking, it was clear he was knowledgeable, but he was very clear that he had his beliefs and wasn't interested in me doing my own research. He talked meanly about 2 previous patients, discussing them in demeaning ways to make a point that "lay" people shouldn't do any research. Once he told me I must have heard about a concern of mine on Oprah (stereotyping me), I asked for my papers back and ended the appointment. I would never return to his office. His staff was pleasant, and he seemed knowledgeable, just very arrogant and unwilling to consider alternatives.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I found Dr. Plasencia to be the most friendly, and personable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is knowledgable, and always has a smile.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Jorge Plasencia is a very caring doctor. He listens to what you have to tell him and then makes his decisions. He's the best! I am very thankful we have him as our family doctor . Thank you Dr. Plasencia ! God Bless you!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

He answered all my questions Great doctor. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Always had to wait at least one hour. He was nice, but never did anything. My husband was treated with meds for years and no test were ran, ended up missing a diagnosis. One of my 5 children was having problems, got no resolve had to go to another doctor to get it resolved The office staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

per office. I have been happy with every office visit, whether it was for a family member or myself. excellent- all around.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Jorge Plasencia's Credentials

• Univ De Costa Rica, Fac De Med, San Jose, Costa Rica (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare