Ratings for Dr. Joel Dworkin

Dr. Dworkin is an EXCELLENT and very knowledge doctor. Yes, he is a busy doctor, but that's because he is in high demand. Dr. Dworkin figured out my problem and as a result of his persistence, he SAVED MY LIFE. If needed, I will definitely use Dr. Dworkin in the future and recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Dworkin saw my FIL, 7 hours after he was medflighted in from a rural hospital. Once he finally arrived, he blamed everyone and anyone he could for his untimely response. Bad mouthed the medical exchange and said we should e appreciative b/c he "accepted" my FIL as a patient do he could be seen. Once he finally stopped bad mouthing and actually looked at his chart, he quickly rushed thru so he could start telling jokes. Totally unprofessional, rude, egotistical male. Will never ever refer anyone to him!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Dworkin was assigned as my doctor. In my opinion he is one of the best doctors in the Little Rock area... Yes he is a bit cocky but a great doctor.....

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

he is not patient friendly. He does not answer questions. He is cocky.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

He was the dr that saw me in the hosp. He didn't show up untill the next day, none of my at home meds were giving ,not even blood pressure or diabetic meds,when he did get there he was in such a hurry he didn't want to listen,he had no bedside manner,I didn't feel he cared at all,he didn't fix my problem or do any investigation I left the hosp as sick as I came.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I went in for a routine physical. He was very through in his evaluation of my lab results. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Dworkin has a very poor bedside manor, and is always in such a hurry.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Joel Dworkin's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR