Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Smith

Great dr. great bed side manners. staff is very helpfull and office is easy to find

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I saw Dr. Smith in December for nasal reconstruction after cancer. The MOHS Clinic referred me to Dr. Smith and I’m very happy about that. He is easy going and knows what he is doing. He also has a great bedside manner and did a super, bang-up job. Dr. Smith is a super guy and I’ll go back if I need him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Smith did my rhinoplasty about five months ago. He was recommended by my current doctor. I would say he was really friendly and an outstanding doctor. I am very happy with my results. I will definitely recommend him to others,

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I saw Dr. Smith for an upper lid blepharoplasty about four months ago. A friend recommended Dr. Smith to me. He is a very personable doctor; nice and easy to work with. My problem was, all of my life I’ve had heavy eyelids. Finally, once I hit fifty, everyone told me to go get them done. Now I have eyelids; I am just so happy with my results. My recovery was easy, too. I think the first couple days were the only days that needed ice. It really didn’t hurt. I will recommend Dr. Smith’s office to anyone looking for something similar to a blepharoplasty.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I saw Dr. Smith in May for an upper lid blepharoplasty. He came referred by a friend. My whole experience was wonderful. Dr. Smith is an easy, down-to-earth, trustworthy surgeon. I am 120% happy with my results. Absolutely, I will be recommending Dr. Smith in the future.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

In 2014, I had nasal reconstruction of my left nostril with Dr. Smith. His office was recommended by the cancer center at Ohio State. Dr. Smith is great; I am happy with my results so far. There was hardly any pain at all, during my recovery. I would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone looking at some sort of similar reconstruction.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I was in Dr. Smith’s office for Belotero about two months ago. I first came to Dr. Smith’s office in 2011, when I was referred by my dermatologist. I had a melanoma, early stage, and he performed the surgery for that. Absolutely, I have been so happy with all of my results. Dr. Smith is a very hands-on, personable doctor. I will recommend him to others looking for anything type of similar procedure.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

On January 1, I had a septoplasty and rhinoplasty with Dr. Smith. One of his colleagues recommended Dr. Smith. He is absolutely amazing and great. I had been having difficulties with breathing out of my nose. There was also a little bump on the bridge of my nose that I wasn’t happy with. So far, I am happy with my results. My ability to breathe is better and the appearance is better.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Smith for an IPL laser treatment on a mole surgery scar. There were six of these treatments lasting from summer 2014 through December. Dr. Smith was originally recommended by a doctor at OSU. He is intensely knowledgeable, and very concerned about the individual. He has a passion for doing the best, so Dr. Smith is trained in the latest technology. So far, I am really happy with my results. I have also had Dr. Smith do a little Botox between my eyes. I will definitely be recommending him to others for similar procedures.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Stephen P. Smith's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH