Ratings for Dr. Joseph Dattilo

He is been my family dr. for about 10 years. Now I am looking for a new GP because I keep going to him for over 2 months for the same issue and he keeps telling me that I have nothing. He is never there when you need him and if he finds through my Health Card that I went somewhere else (Walk in Clinic) his wife gets upset on me. I told her that sometimes I need someone urgent and he is never there, never returns my phone calls messages. I am very disappointed of his service lately and PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM AS A G.P.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Thorough and professional. Office staff is excellent!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Wife is very rude should not be a secretary puts a bad reputation on the Doctor. Dattilo is a very great doctor but I think he should retire. You go in there for the same problem over and over again and he says it's nothing. Clearly if I keep coming back for the SAME REASON something is wrong. Keep pushing my grandmother to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Dattilo has been my doctor for about 13 years now, and I came to this website to start searching for a new G.P. When I told him I had constant head aches he told me to drink more milk. When I told him I had lower back issues he said "you're too young to have back issues, you're fine". For various reasons, it took two separate occasions to convince him to send me to an OBGYN. For these reasons, and lack of caring, I will be switching to another G.P.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Secretary (His wife) unorganized missed our appointments twice. Getting Dr. Dattilo to see a specialist for a know problem is like pulling teeth. Would not provide me my medical records after being a patient for over 10 years when decided to leave his office. Horrible office. If you care about your health stay away.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Old school MD.Takes his time with you,answers all questions.Easy going but honest!Dr Datillo,s assistant (wife)though usually very busy is always very kind on the phone and office and makes appointment,s asap.I came through his office through marriage.My wife and mother inlaw have been with him 30+ years.I feel fortunate to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Very good doctor. Not afraid to answer questions or concerns you may have. Does not rush you out and not afraid to refer to a specialist. Very satisfied with his service.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

He was my doctor since I was 6yrs old. I left him as soon as I asked for a procedure and he said,"you don't need that done" how does he know what I need and want? He is a Mangiacake!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

has never done anything to help me or my family unless we pushed the issue

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

when he's on he's ok but his secretary is unorganized and unhelpful in our situation.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008