You may also like

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Best care anywhere. Highly recommend this practice

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr Malloy is very thorough and concerned about my health. She is also very friendly and easy to talk with. Her nurse Stephanie was also very sweet and concerned.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Lisa K. Malloy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gainesville office great facility checkin was fast and Dr Malloy takes her time and gives her full attention to me."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So far it's excellent and lives up to expectations and others' ratings. Thank you."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love the care from the front desk girls, nurses, and Dr Malloy. I enjoy coming to Leesburg!"

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malloy took time to talk over my concerns and listen to my symptoms, very nice not to be rushed. "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Malloy, she is always very attentive and takes the time to answer all my questions."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malloy is the best thing since sliced bread.. A great doctor, keep her on staff."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First time seeing Dr. Malloy, I was very happy with the service I received. Nurse Stephanie was extremely kind and efficient. Thank you"

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best care anywhere. Highly recommend this practice"

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Malloy is very thorough and concerned about my health. She is also very friendly and easy to talk with. Her nurse Stephanie was also very sweet and concern..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Malloy is a top notch provider that takes pride in her work and patients. I appreciate her attention to detail and special care."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malloy was excellent. She took her time and really listened!"

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent staff and the doctor. They didn't make me wait, they were very professional. Great place to be. "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Malloy is a great doctor and the reason I choose to stay with Nova."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you! We had an absolutely fantastic experience from everyone at the front desk the moment we walked in, through all of awesome Nurse Becky's initial nurs..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Malloy! First time seeing her. Nursing staff rocks as always."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malloy was excellent, extremely friendly, personable and thorough."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a great experience at this office and this staff. Thank you!!!! "

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malloy is always professional, efficient and pleasant."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and great doctors. Best urgent care I have ever been to. Keep up the good work!"

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Malloy. She is very caring, she listens and provide appropriate care."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely loved Dr. Malloy, she was very patient and thorough, which is what I've been looking for!"

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Malloy. She listens and has been wonderful in helping my health. Truly would follow her to the moon and back."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was great. Pleasant experience. Dr. Malloy and Stephanie were fantastic."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the service, doctor and staff. Thank you!"

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Malloy was everything I had hoped she would be in a provider. She is kind, compassionate and attentive. She is very knowledgeable and partners in your care, ..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the team here starting with my first experience inquiring about services and having Ann treat me like I was a dear friend going out of her way to give me..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Malloy is very thorough and cares about each and every need. The medications prescribed were explained and I look forward to my next visit to see the strides..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After living here for ten years, I feel like I have finally found the perfect doctor, and staff. Everyone is totally kind and caring, and I truly feel co..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really enjoy coming to see Dr. Malloy. She is very prompt, precise and professional."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malloy was very thorough and answered all my questions. I have found a home for my medical needs. Thank you!"

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malloy is the finest physician I've ever had. She is the reason I use this facility. My wife is her patient and I referred our friend Simon to her. We will ..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Malloy has a great rapport with her patients. Very down to earth. I really enjoyed meeting her and I know I'm in good hands!"

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr malloy is caring, understanding, and patient. There is a reason she is listed as a top doc "

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The process for checking in and out, as well as setting appointments has improved immensely. The provider's service has always been excellent."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malloy is absolutely fantastic. She is very knowledgeable, made me feel verycomfortable from the very beginning, and as a bonus she has a great sense of hu..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lisa Malloy was my PCP at Sentata. I wanted to stay with her so I followed her here."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love my new doctor! She took the time to explain everything. Bravo!"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Malloy is wonderful. Anne is so friendly and makes the office warm and friendly. She is someone I would hire at my health care facility. "

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not ask for a better Dr and office. I am so impressed with the professionalism, kindness and care given here."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mallory, Deby, Dr. Malloy, Tanya were all amazing. They make me feel at home every time I'm here."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love doctor Malloy! She makes you feel very comfortable."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both the Dr and Nurses were very nice and helpful. I am glad I have this team as my health care provider."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr malloy is very professional and caring. I have followed her to this practice. She is the best."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Malloy treats me as she would treat a family member. She is outstanding."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All staff was extremely nice and professional. Nice facility Dr Malloy is outstanding in both bedside demeanor and care."

October 17, 2014
  • City changed from "Ashburn" to "Leesburg"

February 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=872900'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from "WOODBRIDGE" to "ASHBURN"

January 21, 2014