Ratings for Dr. Nihal E. Abdulla

Great physician, very knowledgeable. He explained thoroughly, very bright and earnest. Honest in his recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Knew his stuff, very knowledgeable, explained my choices and helped me decide and be comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

The only doctor who explained what I have and the benefits of therapy and what to except.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Having a new diagnosis of cancer is always an enormous ordeal for not only me as the patient but also for the whole family. We were all stressed out prior to seeing Dr Abdulla. He made me relax. He spent a lot of time listening to us, explaining my disease and the treatment and was very understanding. He gave us courage and hope when we were at our lowest. He gave all five of us in the room attention and gave us opportunity to ask questions. Plus while we were in the waiting room, we met other Dr Abdulla's patients and have been under his care and all carried the same high regard of him. I am now 2 years in remission from my cancer and am proud to say I am a cancer survivor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008