Ratings for Dr. Tracy Collins

Her bedside manner does need improvement. However, she is knowledgeable in off label uses, and this was able to balance me out after months of severe anxiety/depression. She also diagnosed me with an additional disorder and I am now being medicated for this. This additional diagnosis/treatment has helped me tremendously. Past 20 years I have been to around 5 psychiatrists who missed it. Yes, her personality is rough but I am not there for therapy/counseling.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Very poor bedside manner. Her own agenda, no compassion. Snappy, rude, officious. Unwilling to listen.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

This is by worst the worst psychiatrist ever i dont know how she even obtained her degree she is extremely rude she does not care for her patients... talks over you do not waste your time and money

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr Collins was fine until I questioned her observations and disagreed with assessment. Would not recommend this doctor if you ask questions to understand and take an active part in your own care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Collins shows care and compassion. She takes time during each visit; I never feel rushed and always feel heard. Dr. Collins follows up on things like making sure I get routine blood work and makes sure all my needs are met before ending our appointment. At my last visit Dr. Collins went out of her way to make a referral to me for a Primary Care Physician as I am new in the area. I believe Dr. Collins is a very good psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Tracy Collins's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Mount Gretna, PA