Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Geise

When I had cancer back in the 80's I learned if I did not feel like I could hug my doctor get a new one. Dr Geise is the best Dr I have ever had. He has gotten me through several life threatening situations and the small stuff. I trust him with my life and that of my friends and loved ones. He is a doctor that talks to you not at you, listens to everything and is the most knowledgeable and compassionate Dr I have ever had. During my current crisis he brought me to tears when he picked me up off the exam table and gave me a big bear hug, at the time it was the absolute best medicine I could have ever received. Patients should be standing in line to have them as their Dr. God is looking after me with Dr Geise as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

One of the kindest and most knowledgable doctors I have ever seen. Very impressed with his professionalism and his staff is so friendly and on to of it. Highly recommend Dr. Geise!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Robert E. Geise's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med