Ratings for Dr. Bradley G. Somer

he is the ... Dr ever. he stopped my main medicine A.VASTIN (chemo) that was working well for no reason. after 3 months a tumor started to grow in my chest bone when my pain was growing day by day he was in a travel for 3 months and nobody cared. After 8 months of deadly bone pain, I got radiography. after a year, he said: I am sorry. we do not have any more option for you. go have some fun, see your family. you are going to .... AND JUST LEFT ME ALONE BY ALL MEANINGS. metastatic cancer was spreading all over my body. it was real ... for me . those days was full of deadly pain, weakness, and loneliness. all tumors came back in even bigger sizes and new places. He did not accept to see me after that, I just saw his nurse two or three times and begged them for strong painkillers that resulted in critical jaundice condition. I searched for trial medicines all by myself alone and find a good one. I am getting better now and I have strong hope to survive, but I deeply regret choosing a Mr Sommer for my treatment who did not care, did not has alternative treatment options and left me alone in that condition. I had no one at that time in US. I can not even think about those painful days of my life. HOPE TO NOTE REPEAT MY MISTAKE. and no one helped me to sue him, just because I was not US citizen.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Wonderful doctor, but you can plan to wait at least 2 hours, generally longer, even with a sceduled appointment.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

life saver; all the phases of cancer treatments are hard enough on patients but having a doctor who listens and whose CARING shines through really makes a huge difference. Up to date with latest medical advances so treatment was much easier with few side effects.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Bradley G. Somer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company