Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Stone

great doctor, nurse, and office staff! He really takes time answering all your questions, so the long wait is worth it to me!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Stone is the best OB/GYN I've ever seen. He takes the time to explain stuff and answer all of my questions. He's also very reassuring with concerns. Office staff, nurses, ultrasound tech, lab tech all very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Never had a problem. I wished he was on his own & not in with sharp. It would be a very good setup

Submitted November 19, 2012

Did not take history or know why I was being referred. Office staff is very pleasant but did not feel confident with the doctor. It was like he didn't have a clue to what needed to be prescribed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Stone, Sharp and Goolsby are a great OBGYN Office, all the assistants/nurses are helpful, warm and understanding to your needs, especially if you let them know what you need before you come for your visit! Dr. Stone has delivery 3 of my 4 kids! And he has made being a woman, with problems, easier to handle and takes care of all the pro's/con's of everything!But like any other person, you have to be true and talk to him as you want he to be true and talk to you about your care. He is polite, funny and can be straight-forward about something he doesn't like that you are doing. But never rude or mean to me and my husband (when he wants to come in during my checkups). I have refer some of my friends to Dr. Stone (laid- back of the group), Dr. Sharp (he's the funniest of the group) and Dr. Goolsby (he's the serious one, but smiles alot).

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

He always seemed to have his hand on the doorknob, was short, rude and in a hurry. I'm sure he is competent but nothing about him engendered trust. No compassion.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

He is a great doctor. Dr.stone take his time with his patient, he doesnt rush you out the room. I would recommend him to everyone.I wouldn't go to any one else.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Timothy L. Stone's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

GHI