Ratings for Dr. Sushma D. Kaul

Dr Kaul has been extremely helpful,weither it is at 6 AM or 11 PM.I have tried at both times.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

My experience with Dr. Kaul has been quite bad for the following reasons- 1. Keeps us waiting for over an hour each time. 2. Seems to always be in a hurry. 3. Very condescending towards working moms. 4. Complained about another patient to her staff in front of me. I am in the process of switching doctors after about 4-5 visits.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Kaul was one of the most uncaring, rude, w/the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered. This is inexcusable dealing w/children! She also makes you wait at least 1 hour to see her. Her own staff member warned us she was "not a good person."

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Kaul treated my daughter for three years for an endocrine problem, and she kept us waiting way too long for our appointments, two hours in fact. She was not proactive or knowledgeable at all as an endocrinologist, and never diagnosed my daughter's condition. The new endocrinologist immediately diagnosed my daughter's condition from her medical records, did not require a stim test, and started her on GHT. Dr. Kaul's bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Sushma D. Kaul's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1975)