Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Lege

I'd give him 10,000 stars if I could; he's that impeccable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

He is a very strong clinical practitioner. He's not one for small talk, which is OK, but one senses he is a bit impatient and less willing to deal with your health at a bit more personal and contextual level. I have asked him some complex questions and he doesn't seem to engage that He is very well organized as to patient data and history. Appointments do take a long time. to get. The addition of a Physician's Assistant helps. Still I wouldn't count on them if you are below emergency level, but not ready to go to the emergency room. In short, he is a very competent physician who knows his chemistry and preventative care, but he can lack the common touch, engagement and wisdom of an old school family doctor. Still, I have no plans to look elsewhere for now.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Ever dream about having the perfect physician? Dream no more. Dr. Lege is exceptional in every respect. 5 stars for this exceptional man!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

staff is not helpful and they take forever to get an appointment

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Best PCP in town. Nobody does it better; makes me feel sad for the rest.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

He will not be able to see you in a timely manner. You may have to wait 3 months for an appointment, and then another hour in his waiting room. If you actually get to see him, he will spend a couple of minutes with you then run out. I had to find a new doctor because when I need to see a doctor I cannot wait 3 months. When I arrive at an appointment I cannot afford to wait an extra hour on him to honor his commitment to see me. I do not feel that he respects his patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr Lege is one of those Doctors that takes time with you and doesn't rush you out the door during appointments.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Christopher J. Lege's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1996)

Pacificare