Ratings for Dr. Lori Laughland

Her staff are a joke. They are a true reflection of her as a person.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The WORST experience with this Doctor. Sent me home with an ultrasound requisition with the words in large BOLD print at the top.. "14 weeks pregnant- no heartbeat." Not once did she reassure me, tell me that it might be ok... nothing. Just sent me out and told me to go to the hospital first thing in the morning. I went. And heartbeat was just fine. She was too incompetent to find it and her bedside manner was disgusting. The teenagers it seemed to work the front office were unprofessional in their attire and their ettiquite. I was only assigned to her once pregnant and THANKFULLY, got into a midwife so I could avoid her. This isn't even my only issue I had to deal with, with her. Horrible. 0 out of 10.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Laughland is an amazing Doctor. Unfortunately I can't say that regarding her staff. The girls at the front desk are very rude and to be honest, if she had more staff maybe the girls wouldn't be so stressed out.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

This woman is craaaaaaaazy! She did such a good job dealin with my hemmoroids! She stuffed that sh*t right back in... Literally:D yeah all in all tremendous experience ! Now I can Mexican food without worrying about my Hemmies! Thanks Lori

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

This doctor and her staff are truly amazing and compassionate. The rules of the office are the doctors rules. The bookings are also the doctors requests. I have been a patient for many, many years and the get better with time. Girls in the front are always super busy but always make time to help where they can. Love them all and they do NOT get enough kudos! She delivers babies and works at walk in clinics also care for other ladies who don't have maternity doctors. She also has a family of her own. Don't know how she finds the time to do so much. She deserves much more credit than she gets. She and the staff always go above and beyond there means. Couldn't be happier!! Way to go all of you!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

My mother and I both are Dr Lori's patients she is an awesome Dr who truly cares. She shows a great amount of compassion and knowledge. She has been awesome with my mother just recently diagnosed with breast cancer no stopping this Doctor she is amazing. We are very fortunate to have her as our Dr

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

can't make appt''s with this dr anymore. You have to call each day to see if there is anything open. People have to work and HAVE to book appts to get off! Now I called again and they went even further to making it more difficult. If you want an appt you have to call in the morning but now if you can't get in in the morning you have to phone again after lunch and try to get in. Ridiculous -very frustrated. Need to see our dr. but can never get in. What dr does not book appts anymore---terribly unprofessional :/

Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Laughland is an outstanding Physician. I don't care for the one receptionist that has been there for many years answering phones. She looks miserable and is very rude to patients. She hasn't been there for over a month and I really hope she doesn't come back. There has been another lady answering phones and I can't explain how truly caring she is. She is always smiling and laughing and as much as the office is very busy, she is always doing more than one thing at once. I have a few friends and family that also attend this practice and they have said the same thing regarding her staff. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Laughland as my family Doctor, as I know she truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

this doctor seems to ignore blood test results and proscribes pills to mask the syptoms. Thank god results are viewable through LifeLabs website. Wish I could get away too, but too sick to find new doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I loved Dr. Laughland and her staff. She is busy but I never felt rushed at all, she would answer all my questions. Very helpful and knowledgeable. I think those who did not get along with Dr. Laughland or her staff should blame themselves. If you are looking for a doctor to prescribe pills who don't need or sign you off work when you still fit for work then, I could see that Dr. Laughland would tell you no quite clearly. Her secretary and nurse are wonderful

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015