Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Kobza

Dr Kobza perform rotary cuff surgery on my right shoulder. He explain the procedure thoroughly made sure I was aware of everything that will be happening and answered all my questions. I now have full range of motion of my right shoulder. He's a very gifted doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Kobza did an amazing job on my wrist and carpal tunnel. No more pain. He is a fellowship trained board certified surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

He did fellowship in hand at Baylor so he was trained by the best. Dr Kobza was awesome and very thorough. My pain is gone and I have full range of motion in my shoulder. I had a bad rotator cuff tear. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Kobza is not an Orthpedic Specialist, I found he was a general surgeon without the full Orthopedic training

Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Kobza is very knowledgeable and highly recommended. However, his front desk staff is below average. Note to oneself: At the end of the day your are providing a service to patients and there is no room for rudeness or to be condescending over the phone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

DR KOBZA did a great job on my carpal tunnell! My pain is gone and don't have a big scar. Highly reccommend!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Paul E. Kobza's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX