Ratings for Dr. James Daniel

Highly recommended. I first visited Concept Medical under the care of Dr. James Daniel, as referred by my primary physician in October 2016, for what proved to be a pre-cancerous cyst. Dr. Daniel most effectively and efficiently removed the cyst and treated my condition and with no after-effects. I was and remain highly impressed with his ability, knowledge, care, results and connection with me as a patient. As a result, from that time, I have remained a customer of Concept Medical for cosmetic purposes, including for Juvederm, Botox, fractional laser, Redensity (hydrated skin) and Belkyra (a miracle for double chins). The clinic and Dr. Daniel are simply beyond reproach. One cannot say better. Elizabe th Morris, Ottawa

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I requested a referral to Dr. Daniel to get a few facial and decolatage moles removed because he sounded like the best in town after everything I saw online. Everything went as planned and the one on my face was especially well done. However, similar to a comment below, for two out of four moles he only trimmed the suture to the skin and I could see the navy blue thread right through it. I had to dig the parts left under the skin out with tweezers about a week after I had the sutures "removed" in office. I'm happy over all, but I'm pretty sure that's not common practice.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

He's the best! A truly exceptional Doctor that is extremely talented and informative. Very happy to have found him

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I have been seeing him for a few years. Very knowledgeable and respectful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I have known Dr Daniel for years and always found him to be extremely ethical and professional. He listens to what your needs are and is very gives very realistic and natural results. Truly a talented physician and artist.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Love his work... Never oversells and always lets you decide when you are ready.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I found Dr. Daniel to be over-priced and rude. He insisted on Botox- when I explained that I preferred Dysport and I can barely tell that he injected me. I expected superior results paying this much and I literally should have flushed my $800 down the toilet.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I had a horrible experience. I went there because apparently he was the best at what he did regarding botox and injections. Well.....my botox was not that bad, although like he said it's easy to inject as the spots are always approx. the same. My filler was horrible, I thought I was getting Juvederm Ultra Plus which he said he was going to give me instead I paid the same thing for Juvederm Plus (does not last as long, and requires more). My face was uneven and all he kept saying is give it time (how long can you give...time for it to wear off). My botox ran out after 2 months. I called them 3 times, left messages regarding my issues and I NEVER received a call back Costumer certification guaranteed "ya right". The least they could have done is a call back, a refund, a fixer upper SOMETHING....instead they take the money and never look back. Tha's it!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

You pay a little more but that's because Dr. Daniel is the best at what he does. When it comes to procedures involving the face or anywhere else on the body, paying a little more is well worth it. I wouldnt recommend anyone else to my family and friends. Love! Love! Love!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Very professional, friendly, punctual and courteous!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014