Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey S. Landis

Dr. landis is a horrible doctor and would not and have not recommended him to anyone. I went in to see him due to foot pain that I have been having for quite some time. He said he didn't know what he could do for me because I couldn't pinpoint the exact location of the pain . I keep telling him the areas that it hurt he said there was nothing he could do for me. He was late coming in the exam room to see me and didn't seem to care. He looked very tired almost as if I was wasting his time. I wouldn't trust him ever again I will never see him ever again. Stay away from him! Maybe he picks and chooses who he wants to care for.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very disappointed with the results of my surgery. This doctor doesn't care about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Landis is simply the best foot and ankle Doctor in all of Tucson. After seeing several other doctors about a problem I'd been having for 10 years, he was the first to correctly diagnose the real problem. His expertise and knowledge is the reason I decided to have my surgery and I am so pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

The only staff member who seemed to have enough time and interest to care about me was Amy. She was the only reason that the rating for staff was not rated terrible. I felt like I was being run through a money making mill. Long waits at most points of the appointments except for Amy. The operation was a relative failure. I am still in much pain after a year has past. I wish my regular doctor had recommended a different Orthopedic Surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Excellent. Performed lisfranc surgery. I would highly recommend him for serious foot injuries. After a year or so of recovery, rehab and patience, I'm back to almost normal. Hardware still remains in my foot. Just have a problem with comfortable shoes.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Wife fractured her ankle while we were out of state. Dr Landis fitted her in when we got back in state immediately and provided her his usual excellent service. Would and do highly recommend his service.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I have been in the military along time and have been all over the world. The amount of time his staff take to prepare you for surgery is outstanding. Doctor Landis explains everything to you in detail prior to the both of you deciding on the way ahead. I could not have had a better experiance with medical staff and a Doctor. This was my second procedure on my foot in the past 5 years. Dependable care with a personal touch.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

My experience with Dr Landis and his staff at Tucson Orthopedic Institute was Stellar. I only wish I had the opportunity of being seeing him sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Landis to anyone with a chronic painful foot issue in need of surgery.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I saw Dr.Landis @ his Oro Valley office, their staff was very nice, polite and helpful. Dr. Landis spend quite a bit of time with me consulting me on my need for a Achillies Tendon Surgery. His office scheduled my surgery on a timely basis. Dr. Landis did a fantastic job on my ankle, the "block" that he used made my surgery pain free. My follow up visits were good and I had my physical therapy and TOI also which was also a great experience. I would recommend Dr. Landis a hundred times over.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I went in with a problem and I got absolutely nowhere with Dr. Landis. I felt like I was just passing along a meat market so they could make their $ and I walked out with nothing but $40 less in my pocket and my ins. charged exuberant amounts.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Dr. Geoffrey S. Landis's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2000)