Ratings for Dr. Dan C. Omohundro

I've been a patient for over 10 years as well as my father before me. We both have always been very pleased with him as an excellent opthamologist and surgeon and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a competent provider. And, he has a great sense of humor! The office staff is always very nice and the overall atmosphere very serene.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I visit the Stratford office and each of the staff deserve a five star rating. They are all very polite and well versed in all aspects of their positions. I have been Dr. Omohuncro's patient per referral from a family member and find him to be a compassionate and caring provider. I rate him as "top notch"!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Omohundro for years, and before that, my mother was a lifelong patient. I find him to be a kind, knowledgeable, and patient physician who takes the time with each of his patients. I have recommended him to friends who are now patients as well.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

doctor was recommended at the time. Heard he a good doctor .I go to to him now for yearly visits cause i wear contacts. But he has no personality at all he talks to you when he feel like it

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Dan C. Omohundro's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1974)

UPMC