Ratings for Dr. Roger Samawi

Dr. Samawi has been my MD for a few years now I love his sense of humor, right along with his concern for my health. We talk sports which make my visit at ease. He's very caring and understanding and he listen, never in a rush. The office staff is the best.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I have never had a doctor listen to me and consider what I'm saying like Dr. Samawi does. He is thoughtful, takes lots of time to ask lots of questions, and really really listens. Also, once I had left a message for him to call me at home to answer a medical question, and when I wasn't there to answer the phone, he called back TWICE. This guy really cares--genuine, serious, and never makes you feel like you are taking too much of his time. I say this as someone who "inherited" him when he took over the practice from my last doc--who was totally blase and distanced--and I even had reservations about switching to a male primary care since I am female. He is great--exactly how you wish your doctor would be!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Samawi is definatly the best doctor I have been to. He is kind, compassionate, caring, and punctual. He is a very down to earth guy who takes the time to talk about other issues such as polotics and sports. What I most like about him is he has a great sence of humor, which helped to put me at ease as I generally do not like going to the doctor. His office staff is very friendly and helpful. They are very knowledgable on confusing issuse such as insurance and referrals. I was most impressed with the ability of the office to always squeeze me in when I needed to be seen. I recommened Dr. Samawi to you and your family.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Samawi is my primary care physician for over 2.5 yrs now. He has great bedside manners, very professional, knowledgeable and will spend quality time with you. Great listener and he's not just there to prscribe you meds, he rocks! His staff is AWESOME too!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008