You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karen Barlow

Dr Barlow is hands down the best! I have been dealing with a concussion for 14 months and she has been absolutely amazing since i was sent to her. She makes every appointment one that is easy for you to understand and will NOT give up on you. She is a blessing along with nurse Bodell!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

There is no rating high enough for Dr.Barlow. My daughter was 8 months old when she started having unexplained seizures, and we were referred to Dr.Barlow, not only did she explore every possible cause but she also took the time to listen and show concern for me ( a very scared stressed out young mom, that other doctors brushed off as being hysterical). Dr.Barlow is a god send.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Karen Barlow is an AMAZING person! Her follow up care for my son was incredible. She went into details explaining all possibilities. She was kind and caring. She treated my son like a person and not another patient. I am so thankful for the care she and her staff provided not only for my son but our entire family! The Alberta Children's Hospital is a very special place. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr.Barlow and her staff at the Children's in Calgary are soo great. We come from BC just to see her. Her front desk staff are always helpful and friendly, the nurses are very caring. Dr.Barlow is great. I would HIGHLY reccomend her to anyone with their children.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Barlow is wonderful, we have known her for 5 years now since my daughter develop encephalitis and seizures, she has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Barlow is one of the most helpfull doctors we have encountered.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Apparently Dr. Barlow is not consistent in her care as we have not experienced what the previous posters have. Dr. Barlow seems very quick to medicate instead of investigate. Label instead of explain. She has continually brushed off concerns we have about our daughter. I would not recommend her if you want more than a bandaid solution!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

My son sees Dr Barlow and she is amazing, she spends all of the time you need and will re-explain things if you don't understand. She has come in early to see my son, and would schedule weekly follow-up until his condition stabilized. I would recommend her to anyone. She doesn't speak down to the kids and gives them an opportunity to ask questions and takes the time for them to understand what is happening with them.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Karen Barlow's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barlow is hands down the best! I have been dealing with a concussion for 14 months and she has been absolutely amazing since i was sent to her. She makes eve..."

April 1, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3B 6A8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2888 Shaganappi Trail NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14039557816".

June 4, 2015