You may also like

Rate Dr. S.G. Scott

Dr. S.G. Scott's Ratings

Horrible Horrible Horrible experience. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for a while and have been told by other doctors there is a slim chance but they will help me. I met Dr. Scott and she was very rude and it felt like she judged us right away. Reading some of the other comments it seems as though it wasn't personal. That's just the person she is. She should not be a doctor for a fertility clinic if she is this miserable. It seemed like she was just reading off a script when she was talking to us and looking down and writing what she was saying. She didn't look at us or ask us questions. She looked at my first chart and went off with only that saying I don't have any eggs and the only way I can have kids is to adopt or have someone else's eggs as a donor. I kept asking her to look at my most recent tests because I have done 3 more blood work and ultrasounds since then and she wouldn't listen to me. Saying she has been a doctor for X amount of years and she is experienced. At the end, she realized she was wrong. She didn't apologize, just said she would ask for the results and she just got up and left when she was done. She didn't say anything to us. I had to ask my husband if we were done? Dr. Scott should not be a doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

While Dr. Scott is knowledgeable in her field, treating people with respect is not a forte of hers. As someone who has physical and sexual abuse in her past (something that I disclose with all of my doctors), I expect that person to have a level of care and gentleness. You don't have to be a shrink to have empathy and to regard someone's body as their own and sacred. I was treated as a scientific study instead of as a human being. Patients have the right to say what they need and to demand to be treated well by their doctors.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2808857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

After two years of trying to have our second child and three miscarriages we were referred to Dr.Scott. First impression was that she was abrubted and had very little bed side manners. After a year of appointments, tests and two more miscarriages we are 12 weeks along in a very healthy pregnancy. Dr. Scott is a very talented repro doctor, she knows her stuff. As we got to know dr Scott we found her to be very caring, she answered all of our questions and was very concerned and encouraging throughout all of our treatments. There were times that I had to wait for my appointment, but have you ever gone to any doctor and not waited? When your seeing the best you have to wait. I would recommend Dr. Scott!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I found Dr. Scott to be extremely cold and abrupt. She has absolutely no bedside manner and no patience for any kind of pain. I once said "Ouch" during a procedure and she actually came over to me and hissed "You're going to have to decide right now if you're serious about this procedure or not!!!" There is no excuse for talking to someone like that, even just on a human level. I loved all the staff at the clinic and do take into account the fact that they are dealing with hormonal women. But Dr. Scott is way beyond. She is so rude. My husband was furious at the way she treated us. But of course you cannot complain at the time because you are already feeling so desperate and vulnerable. I agree with the other post on here, if she were running any other type of practice she would have been shut down long ago.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1253413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

my bad luck I had and she was worst dr I've ever seen she that I have zero chance to concieve but i got pregnant four times.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1253412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

this doctor performed a HSG on me and was very rude! The reason I was having this procedure was due to pain and when she was doing the procedure I was having a lot of pain and pretty much told me to suck it up. I was not impressed with her bed side mannor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1253411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

In eight months we've met with Dr. Scott twice. The clinic did not address any of our concerns. The receptionist is very rude and has actually refused to let us speak to our doctor or to the manager. But seeing as they're the only fertility clinic in town, I don't think things will change anytime soon. This has been one of the worst experiences we've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1253410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

She was very nice and helped us with our 2 children. She knew what she was talking about and got to the point not wasting ours or her time. She answered all the questions we had and was always excited to see our babies when we brought them in after they were born!! I would recomend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

My overall experience was extremely positive. I truly appreciate all that Dr. Scott has done for us. I think some people forget that we're ALL there because we've had problems and great disappointments. Dr. Scott is a fertility specialist not a shrink. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr Scott was the second doctor at the Fertility treatment program that we ended up seeing and she was a fantastic doctor, I did find her a bit abrupt but I think that is her personality and she was never rude, just to the point about things. She does her job and she does it well, she figured out that we were not ovulating and started us on clomid, well here we are over a year later and we have our son!! Thank you Dr. Scott!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253407].votes_count ]]