Ratings for Dr. Shevanti M. Jegasothy

Dr. Jegasothy is AMAZING! I recently moved from NY to Miami. When I asked my friends who they went to for their skin they all said Dr. Jegasothy she is the best and they were right. I can't say enough good things about her and her staff. Dr. J is friendly, courteous, listens to my concerns, answered all of my questions and took the time to make sure I understood everything she was doing and what results I should expect. I always have to take her business cards when I leave b/c when people ask me who did my Botox and fillers I want to go to the Dr. I always end up handing them all out! I feel lucky to have her as my Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Jegasothy is the most professional and talented Dermatologist you will ever find. Going to her was the one of the best decisions I have ever made. Her work is impeccable and I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else! She is honest about what you need and what you don't need which is rare these days. I have been a patient for three years and will continue! I have recommended her to several friends who swear by her!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr Jegasothy is AMAZING! She has changed my life and I would never consider going to another dermatologist. Not only is she brilliant, detailed and thorough but she is also really nice (and cool!) I have been going to her for years and always feel and look better when I leave her office. I LOVE her!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Unfortunately the last few times I've been there I haven't been even seen by the doctor. Some young PA - which I don't doubt go great education but IS NOT a doctor -saw me a prescribed a bunch of creams for a condition she couldn't really explain. I think I'm ready to move to a doctor that actually sees me when I come pay for a specialist consult.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

I've been going to Dr. J for over a year and the minor procedures she's permormed on me have changed by life. I more confidence than ever before. Like most brillant people, Dr. J has a tendancy to move quickly and jump from one topic to another. But make no mistake, Dr. J is an absolute BRILLANT doctor and could even make the "elephant man" look handsome. I choose results over bedside manner any day.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. J for over 10 years. She was great at the beginning but her bedside manner has gone downhill fast. The walls in her office are paperthin and she treats all patients with the same demeaning attitude. It's hard to get her to sit still and talk to you before rushing on to her next patient.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. J for over 10 years. At the beginning, her bedside manner was great. As the years have dragged on, she has become ruder and ruder. The walls at her office are paper thin and she treats all of her patients poorly and talks down to them. There are so many dermatologists in South Florida. Go see someone who treats you with respect and takes the time to see you and speak with you in an adultlike manner.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Shevanti M. Jegasothy's Credentials

• Creole

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)