You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mario Jose Ramon Ravry Sr.

Gave me a fissure during colonoscopy. When I complained of severe pain since procedure and he examined me he said it was from hemmhroids. Saught second opinion and don't have hemmhroids, have a fissure. He refused to prescribe narcotic pain reliever, same Rx the hospital gave me for the fissure pain. He is treating me for UC flair and keeps pushing me to take prednisone. Doesn't consider Remixade or Humara. He is very old school not up on new Rx therapies.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

2nd year for a colonoscopy, both years were told to be an hour early . I have been he for an hour, forty four minutes. Finally asked why the wait they tell me appointment is not until 10:00. I tho k doctor is great. I do not like to wait. When my paper work clearly stated 8:00...be one hour early and then you have too wait.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Have been a patient of Dr Ravry SR for 10 years. Excellent doctor. The supporting staff on the other hand is probably a 1 or 2 on a scale of 10. And if you do have an appointment, plan on a potentially lengthy wait.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Excellent diagnostician. I have used him for many years and in cases where he is unsure of what your problem is, he will quickly recommend a specialist for you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

There are actually two Dr Ravrys'-father is gastro-son is internal medicine. Both are top notch in all areas of care and manner. 15 yrs experience with them. Great people, good staff,excellent doctors.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Mario Jose Ramon Ravry Sr.'s Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Gave me a fissure during colonoscopy. When I complained of severe pain since procedure and he examined me he said it was from hemmhroids. Saught second opinion ..."

October 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=872549'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=872549'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "Ravry" to "Ravry Sr."

September 25, 2013
  • First Name changed from "J R" to "Mario Jose Ramon"

September 25, 2013