Ratings for Dr. Ira Spinner

Saw D. Spinner, he was easy to speak with and made the process as pleasant as possible for me. (ingrown toenail) Staff were pleasant and scheduled appointment was on time.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Spinner treated my Mom (92) at the Delray Medical Center Wound Center for many weeks. She started out with two badly infected open Moh's surgery wounds that wouldn't heal. Through his patience, excellence, skills and professionalism ... they have made amazing progress and are completely healed. In addition to being highly skilled, he is a genuinely nice person with a very good bedside manner and my Mom has become very fond of him. He has also been very kind to me and very patient in explaining everything. Exactly what you would want in a Podiatrist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

After 2 injections and medication, my foot hurts more than ever. I was away for 6 weeks and was in great pain. I left 2 messages wit his staff asking that Dr. Spinned call me back. He never called me back. Needless to say, I'm looking for another podiatrist!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr Spinner and his staff are extremely professional and pay so much attention to each patient. I could not believe how much time, patience and selflessness they showed when they explained each procedure and diagnosis I had. They were so caring. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Best experience I've had in a Dr's office. I wasn't just another number at the bakery counter. Dr. Spinner took his time to talk to me as patient and a person. .He diagnosed my condition and cured it in 2 visits. I'm back to running thanks to his treatment and the unbelievable arch supports he made me.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr Spinner is probably the BEST doctor I have ever been to. The most caring and professional person you will ever meet. I am so happy I have him for my Podiatrist. You don't find service like this anywhere else !

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Staff was professional and cortious. Dr was knowledgable spent time with to insure i understood my diagnosis and treatment

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Spinner is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Highly knowledgable. Felt Like I was a member of his family. Was to 3 prior podiatrist before Dr. S. I wish I would have came to his office first.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Ira Spinner's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Multiplan