Ratings for Dr. Catharine Hunt Marshall

I have been going to Dr. Marshall for over 9 years...she has always been attentive, knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

From the very few minutes I saw Dr Marshall, I was happy with her. However, Dr Marshall's office staff was awful enough to ruin my perception of this office. The nurse assumed my pregnancy was a mistake and asked in a condescending voice if I had forgotten to take my pill. Then, I had to call to get the results of my blood test that confirmed I was pregnant because the office staff couldn't be bothered to tell me for 2 weeks. When I tried to set up an appointment that Dr Marshall told me to make at 6 weeks pregnant, the office staff told me that Dr Marshall was no longer accepting new pregnant patients. I have been refused the ability to talk to Dr Marshall directly. I strongly recommend against this office. If the general staff blocks you from speaking to your doctor, then how is a patient to feel properly cared for?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Catharine Hunt Marshall's Credentials

• Spanish

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1996)