Ratings for Dr. George Duft

Found him to be quite rude and abrupt. The orthotics did not help and he brushed me off when I said I thought I had Plantar Faciitis

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

After seeing a advertisement for Dr. Dufts pinpointe laser therapy on the front page of the Province newspaper, claiming to cure toenail fungus, I decided to make a appointment. I had a consultation with Dr Duft and was told I was a perfect candidate for the treatment and His success rate was above 85% and the cost would be $1000.00. After suffering with toenail fungus for over 30 years and trying prescribed oral medications which did work (with side effects) short term, I decided to go for the laser therapy. I had the treatment, which took all of 20 Minutes and 4 checkup visits in the next four months, there was no noticeable change in my nails so far. Dr. Duft decided another treatment would be done at no cost, after another 4 checkup visits in four months, still no change. At this point Dr. Duft offered to do another treatment for $400.00, I told Him I would think about it and got out of His office as fast as I could. I look back on my experience and feel like I was totally ripped off and this laser therapy is nothing but a scam. I followed all the doctors instructions following the treatments and even bought the SteriShoe sanitizer He sells. I would definitely not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

He is the rudest professional I have ever dealt with. Those who say he's funny and caring have obviously never said anything he didn't like. He does not like to be questioned or have anything negative said about him. Try telling him you had to wait too long in his office!!! There appears to be a huge turnover of staff and no wonder. Dr. Kearl in Chilliwack, on the other hand, is the kind of person you feel confident dealing with.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I had a broken toenail that become ingrown and badly infected. My visit to this clinic was extremely professional and he was able to do surgery on my toe immediately at the first appointment. By the next day my pain had completely subsided and I was able to return to work the next morning. I can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Unimpressed so far. Updates to follow shortly. Dr Duft diagnosed me with bilateral plantar fasciitis, plantar fibromatosis and achilles enthesopathy, and prescribed orthotics or laser therapy. I chose orthotics to get started, figuring I would probably benefit the most from those long term. His laser treatments cost about 30% more than other clinics for half the time. Duft’s laser treatments are strictly laser because his knowledge and skills are limited, whereas a chiropractor or active-release specialist can also do adjustments at the same time, providing better value and results.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I have seen Dr Duft several times for Pinpointe laser therapy for my toenail fungus. I have had this for at least 30 years and cannot believe that it is being cured. The staff at the front have always been friendly and helpful and Dr Duft has been awesome to me. I was quite nervous but he answered all my questions and made me laugh with his stories. I would recommend him to anyone and am so thankful I finally tried the treatment becasue I can finally have normal looking toenails!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Worst foot doctor ever. He charged over $600 for orthotics. I've used them for a year with continued pain. Showed orthotics to other specialists and they were poorly made, parts missing and ill fitting. I also paid $700 for his laser treatment and it didn't work. Don't get sucked in. See a real specialist and save your money. I have a new specialist and amazing orthotics for $450. I'm on the road to recovery. Don't see this guy, he's only in it for the money, not your health.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Duft twice now and all I can say is he is a caring wonderful man. For those who feel he and his staff are rude, you're wrong. I'll keep going back to him and I know he is going to do well by me. So happy I've reached out to this doctor for help.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

RUDE RUDE RUDE AND RUDE! staff are rude, doctor is rude - all just rude! not going back and will not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I went to Dr Duft on advice from a friend and former patient of Dr Duft. He diagnosed my painful lump in my left foot as a Neuroma and said MLS laser treatment would fix it, and it did. I am now pain free. Also laser technician Antonio was very knowledgeable. A thank you to the girls at the front desk, too. Bill A.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015