Ratings for Dr. George Duft

I had a broken toenail that become ingrown and badly infected. My visit to this clinic was extremely professional and he was able to do surgery on my toe immediately at the first appointment. By the next day my pain had completely subsided and I was able to return to work the next morning. I can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Unimpressed so far. Updates to follow shortly. Dr Duft diagnosed me with bilateral plantar fasciitis, plantar fibromatosis and achilles enthesopathy, and prescribed orthotics or laser therapy. I chose orthotics to get started, figuring I would probably benefit the most from those long term. His laser treatments cost about 30% more than other clinics for half the time. Duft’s laser treatments are strictly laser because his knowledge and skills are limited, whereas a chiropractor or active-release specialist can also do adjustments at the same time, providing better value and results.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I have seen Dr Duft several times for Pinpointe laser therapy for my toenail fungus. I have had this for at least 30 years and cannot believe that it is being cured. The staff at the front have always been friendly and helpful and Dr Duft has been awesome to me. I was quite nervous but he answered all my questions and made me laugh with his stories. I would recommend him to anyone and am so thankful I finally tried the treatment becasue I can finally have normal looking toenails!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Worst foot doctor ever. He charged over $600 for orthotics. I've used them for a year with continued pain. Showed orthotics to other specialists and they were poorly made, parts missing and ill fitting. I also paid $700 for his laser treatment and it didn't work. Don't get sucked in. See a real specialist and save your money. I have a new specialist and amazing orthotics for $450. I'm on the road to recovery. Don't see this guy, he's only in it for the money, not your health.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Duft twice now and all I can say is he is a caring wonderful man. For those who feel he and his staff are rude, you're wrong. I'll keep going back to him and I know he is going to do well by me. So happy I've reached out to this doctor for help.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

RUDE RUDE RUDE AND RUDE! staff are rude, doctor is rude - all just rude! not going back and will not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I went to Dr Duft on advice from a friend and former patient of Dr Duft. He diagnosed my painful lump in my left foot as a Neuroma and said MLS laser treatment would fix it, and it did. I am now pain free. Also laser technician Antonio was very knowledgeable. A thank you to the girls at the front desk, too. Bill A.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I was referred to talk to Dr Duft by my family doctor and as a result of this visit I am having MLS laser therapy on my foot and the outcome so far has been really really great! The staff is super, my foot's getting better (slowly but getting better!) and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I have seen Dr. Duft for two separate issues - one visit regarding toe nail fungus and the other for a hang nail. For starters, the ladies at the front are wonderful! Dr. Duft is very kind in how he speaks and is very reassuring (I was really nervous) - he is precise, did a phenomenal job. I kind of chuckle at some of these bad reviews - too many strange weirdos out there who live off a false negativity - his office was extremely busy both times I have met with him and there is nothing but smiles and people laughing as they leave, including myself. Sometimes people have strange motives for wanting to be negative but the proof is in the people I see there. He is definitely recommended hands down. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I saw Dr. Duft about 2 years ago, when he advertised for his laser pointe machine to get rid of toe fungus. It sounded like it would work, so I paid the $900.00 that he quoted. I went in for at least 3 sessions with the laser treatment and about 4 regular visits. The laser DID NOT WORK on any of my nails. When he said that was all he could do for me, I asked for my money back. He was rude, and said that he spent numerous visits trying to fix the problem, and that sometimes it doesn't work. He wouldn't return ANY of my money. He is a crook....don't go to him. Find another more personable, and honest podiatrist. Louise Burns

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015