You may also like

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I went to Dr Duft on advice from a friend and former patient of Dr Duft. He diagnosed my painful lump in my left foot as a Neuroma and said MLS laser treatment would fix it, and it did. I am now pain free. Also laser technician Antonio was very knowledgeable. A thank you to the girls at the front desk, too. Bill A.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I was referred to talk to Dr Duft by my family doctor and as a result of this visit I am having MLS laser therapy on my foot and the outcome so far has been really really great! The staff is super, my foot's getting better (slowly but getting better!) and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I have seen Dr. Duft for two separate issues - one visit regarding toe nail fungus and the other for a hang nail. For starters, the ladies at the front are wonderful! Dr. Duft is very kind in how he speaks and is very reassuring (I was really nervous) - he is precise, did a phenomenal job. I kind of chuckle at some of these bad reviews - too many strange weirdos out there who live off a false negativity - his office was extremely busy both times I have met with him and there is nothing but smiles and people laughing as they leave, including myself. Sometimes people have strange motives for wanting to be negative but the proof is in the people I see there. He is definitely recommended hands down. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I saw Dr. Duft about 2 years ago, when he advertised for his laser pointe machine to get rid of toe fungus. It sounded like it would work, so I paid the $900.00 that he quoted. I went in for at least 3 sessions with the laser treatment and about 4 regular visits. The laser DID NOT WORK on any of my nails. When he said that was all he could do for me, I asked for my money back. He was rude, and said that he spent numerous visits trying to fix the problem, and that sometimes it doesn't work. He wouldn't return ANY of my money. He is a crook....don't go to him. Find another more personable, and honest podiatrist. Louise Burns

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Previous assessments aside, I have seen Dr. Duft previously for orthotics and now again for orthotics and I am currently receiving MLS Lazer for my feet. I have found him and his staff to be most helpful. Maybe some people are mistaking attitude for a sense of humor, warped as it may be! I will return.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Duft is not worth your visit unless you are getting your nails done such as hang-nails. He failed miserably at assisting with my plantar fasciitis. After getting a second opinion I now understand that a lot of the therapy's and options were never presented to me by Dr. Duft. He was dismissive and rude. He comes across rushed, uninterested and is not genuine. I would recommend seeing Dr. Matthews in New Westminster as the guy is a total professional. I do not recommend Dr. Duft if you have an injury that is beyond toe-nails.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr . Duft has been helping my young daughter for the last couple of months with orthotics. Recently she fractured her foot and the hospital Doctor and the specialist were far from helpful. We brought her in to see Dr. Duft and he has been amazing, my daughter loves him and he is always friendly and has never rushed us. He is very knowledgeable and has taken the time to explain everything to my wife and I in ways we understand. He is a doctor that I would highly recommend to anyone young or old. Thank you Dr Duft.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

This is by far the worst Podiatrist I have ever had work on my feet. I wasted 4 years and $$ on injections and poor advise. Now he tries to sell you his new dollar drain...laser treatment for fungus issues. Thankfully I walked away before he soaked me and my medical plan for $100 a toe. I do not have fungus problems as stated by 2 other Podiatrist. What a thief. Don't trust him and don't let him do surgery on you in his office. He is arrogant and rude on top of it all. Good riddance.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. George Duft's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "RUDE RUDE RUDE AND RUDE! staff are rude, doctor is rude - all just rude! not going back and will not recommend."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Duft on advice from a friend and former patient of Dr Duft. He diagnosed my painful lump in my left foot as a Neuroma and said MLS laser treatment ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to talk to Dr Duft by my family doctor and as a result of this visit I am having MLS laser therapy on my foot and the outcome so far has been rea..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Duft for two separate issues - one visit regarding toe nail fungus and the other for a hang nail. For starters, the ladies at the front are won..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Duft about 2 years ago, when he advertised for his laser pointe machine to get rid of toe fungus. It sounded like it would work, so I paid the $900.0..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Previous assessments aside, I have seen Dr. Duft previously for orthotics and now again for orthotics and I am currently receiving MLS Lazer for my feet. I h..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duft is not worth your visit unless you are getting your nails done such as hang-nails. He failed miserably at assisting with my plantar fasciitis. After ge..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr . Duft has been helping my young daughter for the last couple of months with orthotics. Recently she fractured her foot and the hospital Doctor and the speci..."

June 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drgeorgeduft.com" to "http://www.drgeorgeduft.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V2T 3R7". Address has been updated from "None" to "2752 Allwood Street, Abbotsford". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048533338".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This is by far the worst Podiatrist I have ever had work on my feet. I wasted 4 years and $$ on injections and poor advise. Now he tries to sell you his new dol..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been to several doctors for a foot problem and Dr Duft is the only one that knew what it was and gave me options to treat the problem."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "An extremely rude and belligerent man. Nothing professional about him."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated for fungus toenails by Dr. Duft. Dr. Duft uses the pinpoint lazer. I found Dr. Duft and his staff to be knowledgeable and caring and my n..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My experience is not as a patient but as a contractor. We've done great work for him at his residence in Abbotsford. Provided him with advise and helped him eve..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a fantastic doctor! Makes you feel very comfortable and confident with what he's doing, had an ingrown removed, he and his assistant were fantastic, very h..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The information and knowledge of both the doctor and staff were excellent. The doctor was about 10 mins, behind schedule which is acceptable for a specialist. ..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor lied to me and tried to get me to pay him $1500.00 in cash. I also discovered while waiting that he has elderly people coming into his office once ..."

October 9, 2014