You may also like

Rate Dr. R. Glen Medders

Dr. R. Glen Medders's Ratings

My appointment with Dr. Medders' was the worst doctor's appointment I have ever experienced. He had a complete lack of empathy for my condition. He said he sees patients with this issue several times a week and the feeling I got from him was basically to deal with it. When I questioned his analysis of my problem, his response was that he'd been doing this for 20 years. He was then done and left the room. Absolutely horrible and complete waste of my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Dr. Medders has been very helpful and kind to me. He recommended airborne allergy testing. Afterwards, I started regular allergy shots which have brought me enormous relief. I see Dr. Medders for follow-up visits just once a year, but I look forward to seeing him and his kind nurse. The front office staff is good, although some of them could be a bit more friendly at times. One of the receptionists has been a bit curt with me on occasion, so I just avoid her if possible. The allergy staff is great - very personable and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I love Dr. Medders! I've been seeing him for years and he is always kind and seems genuinely concerned about my health, and his nurse Cindy is the sweetest lady ever. When I need an appointment ASAP the staff is super helpful. I've never had a bad experience here. I love all the docs at CENT but I have seen Dr. Medders the most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Very knowledgeble and good explaination of condition, not to mention his awesome nurse Cindy!She always returns calls promptly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Once he realized i wasn't a candidate for surgery he had no interest in helping me with my medical issue. I was shocked at his lack of compassion or interest in me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Medders staff is incompetent, and botched my FMLA forms multiple times. When asked if he could prescribe the only pain medicine I'm not allergic to, he didn't have a problem until my pre-op appointment, then rudely asked me if I wanted to cancel after all I went through to get the leave in the first place. He had a limited knowledge of pressure changes on sinuses, as I fly for a living and didn't believe me that it could cause permanent hearing damage. He also told me he would remove my adenoids and then changed his mind at the last minute. Never, ever again will I see this doctor for any reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

The staff is incompetent when dealing with insurance to get approval for service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2010

Dr Medders was incredibly kind and worked hard to figure out what was wrong with me. He's one of my favorite doctors of all time and he will do you right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

Whenever my sinuses are examined by any EN&T they always make positive comments about what a great job my surgeon did 10 years ago...that was Dr Medders who removed a polyp and really cleaned out my sinuses back when I lived in NC. So he is an excellent otolaryngologist. but he can get a bit huffy or flippant if you ask, (in his opinion I guess!), the wrong question as someone else mentioned here. But I would recommend him - especially if you're going to need surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Great staff. always on top of all work. the most helpful friendly people i have ver dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516444].votes_count ]]