Ratings for Dr. R. Glen Medders

An excellent doctor. I was losing my voice and he found that my thyroid gland was large and wrapping around my vocal cord. The gland had a tumor that ended up being cancer. He was able to remove the tumor and fix my vocal cord so that I could be heard when talking. He is an excellent doctor who cares for his patients. He personally called me after I was back home just to check on me. How many doctors does that. I will forever be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Medder's has treated me for two problems that I have had with congestion, loss of hearing due to congestion and a balance issue in the past 3 years. He has always been very patient, kind, professional and has prescribed treatment that corrected my problems. I have nothing but admiration for this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I love Dr Meddars and would recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgeable and patient and the staff at Capitol ENT is amazing too. Everyone is always so helpful. I have a young daughter and it is so easy to being her with me to appointments. The wait time is always short and the appointments themselves are short as well. Love it.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Medders was able to quickly assess and help correct my night time breathing issue. He and his staff are always great to my family and I.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Medders is the ENT doctor to go to in Raleigh - period. Anytime you find a doctor who did his Residency at Johns Hopkins you know your are being cared for by the very best as it is not a ""me too"" medical university. He has been my ENT doctor for 30+ years and I have referred many friends and family, which says everything about him. When Dr. Medders and his nurse, Cindy, come into the examining room there is 60+ years of combined experience diagnosing your medical issue, H has seen it all and that's what I care most about and you should too when seeking advice and attention. Ignore whatever negative feedback that has been posted about his lack of empathy and focus on his professional experience.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

My appointment with Dr. Medders' was the worst doctor's appointment I have ever experienced. He had a complete lack of empathy for my condition. He said he sees patients with this issue several times a week and the feeling I got from him was basically to deal with it. When I questioned his analysis of my problem, his response was that he'd been doing this for 20 years. He was then done and left the room. Absolutely horrible and complete waste of my time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Medders has been very helpful and kind to me. He recommended airborne allergy testing. Afterwards, I started regular allergy shots which have brought me enormous relief. I see Dr. Medders for follow-up visits just once a year, but I look forward to seeing him and his kind nurse. The front office staff is good, although some of them could be a bit more friendly at times. One of the receptionists has been a bit curt with me on occasion, so I just avoid her if possible. The allergy staff is great - very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I love Dr. Medders! I've been seeing him for years and he is always kind and seems genuinely concerned about my health, and his nurse Cindy is the sweetest lady ever. When I need an appointment ASAP the staff is super helpful. I've never had a bad experience here. I love all the docs at CENT but I have seen Dr. Medders the most.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Very knowledgeble and good explaination of condition, not to mention his awesome nurse Cindy!She always returns calls promptly.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Once he realized i wasn't a candidate for surgery he had no interest in helping me with my medical issue. I was shocked at his lack of compassion or interest in me as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. R. Glen Medders's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Multiplan