Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Burger

Absolutely love visiting Dr Burger. He is efficient and has helped me make some incredible changes in my life. He is patient with me and encouraging.I look forward to visiting his office and have always had a wonderful experience with his staff. Never had to wait more than 5 minutes, and that's usually if I am early. I love going to the office!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

I should have known when his nit witted staff, Judy, scheduled my appointment, things were not going to go well. Not only did I wait for almost an hour in a freezing, outdated and uncomfortable waiting room, the Dr. was the most arrogant, self-absorbed, opinionated and rude individual I had the displeasure of meeting. He did not listen to my concerns or offer any type of comfort. He charged me for a bunch of vitamins that I couldn't swallow. I heard from several others that have gone to this office that they had a similiar experience. His treatment plan is the same for everyone that goes there regardless of the problem they are seeking care for. He insists on payment up front too. It also took 3 calls to his office before I got a return call from him when I had a question. This guy needs to retire or get with the program of caring for people!

Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Richard M. Burger's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1979)