Ratings for Dr. H. Vondale Graham

He is the most excellent physician which I have ever had. He never rushes but will take the time to sit down and discuss your health problems. He has been my doctor for years. He is kind and courteous in every way. He is a careful and brilliant diagnostician in solving problems.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Graham's staff is rude, never smiling, never giving any information unless you pry it out of them. They sometimes give incorrect information, and once I had a girl whom I couldn't understand (her instructions) because she didn't speak English very well. She should not be giving medical instructions to English speaking people. I had trouble getting physically used to a depression medication, and called in several times about it, and was always told by his nurse that I wasn't giving it enough time. I missed so much work because of it, that my work put me on disability. The doctor's staff wouldn't approve the disability. I felt they should have suggested I see the doctor again or change the medication. One time, the girl at the desk didn't understand my insurance and didn't know if I was supposed to pay for my visit or not, and just kept saying 'I don't know' and staring at me. Not knowing what to do, I finally left without paying.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. H. Vondale Graham's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)