Ratings for Dr. Leah C. Tobin

Leah Tobin.....nice smile in the photo..... right! Not a nice person!! Never mind discussing or trying to have any dialogue or exchange of information with her concerning your personal health care. She resents that you would even try! She will absolutely lash you with her tongue and you will never see it coming! She missed the semester on patient relations in Med school. Also, I'm gonna go ahead and expose her on the plethora of specialist she will send you to and the unnecessary tests she will require. Dare you question the med queen on these items as she will attack hard. I'm convinced she remains in the practice against all the bad reviews as she is probably the top money maker for the practice. They get huge kickbacks from every Specialist she refers you to! This review is far too dangerous so I doubt it will ever post but let me assure you, you DO NOT want her as your physician!!!! If she acts like she is overly concerned it's only because she feels she's found a passive patsy who will not challenge her hidden agenda!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Tobin left my appointment without explaining game plan: apparently she called medications in to CVS that she did not tell me about for something I don't consider an issue. She made 2 referrals and ordered extensive bloodwork. Did not discuss when I should come back. Office staff ok just doctor did not connect all the dots for me. I fear I will fall through the cracks. Have phone call in to request clarification. No call back yet - 14 hours. I don't feel like Dr. Tobin is including me in my own healthcare - sounds strange I know. She spent lots of time talking/lecturing me and previous medical advise I have been given. Jury still out on this doctor for me!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Worst experience. I have ever had. I would not recommend her. She is very rude and inflexible

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Leah Tobin is in the wrong profession. If you challenge her, she lashes out unnecessarily. She takes blooded works that are not necessary so she can pay for her expensive lifestyle. She looks down upon you, she is not nice, hardly smiles and is one of the worst doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Leah Tobin is an excellent health care provider, a caring and highly competent physician. She is honest, outspoken and goes above and beyond to put her patients on their recovery tracks. I would high recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I have been looking or a new Physician since I recently moved to the area from New Jersey and Dr. Tobin has been a true blessing. She always greets me with a smile and asks questions to see how I am feeling today. Very personable, smart and I can tell that she is truly concerned with my conditions.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Great doctor. She listened to my concerns about my problems and together, we really tackled my sicknesses.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I was injured in an accident and was referred to Dr. Tobin instead of going to the ER because I was told I would be able to get an accurate diagnosis and the Xrays that I needed. I was able to get an appointment by that afternoon and was surprised at the short wait time. Dr. Tobin was very helpful and spent time explaining what I would need to do to regain full functioning and referred me to a joint and nerve specialist to make sure that there was no permanent damage to my hand.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Easy to talk with and very concerned about my well-being. As I have a very specific heart condition, she made a wonderful recommendation for a specialist after a consultation with her and made sure to follow-up with me in a timely manner. She is easy to interact with and always gives good advice when I have questions without rushing me.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I am no longer a patient, I just quit! Which I've never done in my life - that's how badly I've been treated by this staff. I rate them as uncaring, condescending, unhelpful!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Leah C. Tobin's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA